BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Taylor B.
Farmville, VA
I used this product all summer. Living in a coastal area means more exposure to the sun! I used this on my whole body several times this summer. It works well and smells great. It is a little sticky but most sunscreens are.
Katie L.
Knightdale, NC
As a very pale person I love this sunscreen! It works well and does not leave you feeling sticky or greasy like some other sunscreen products do. It also has a nice scent. I would definitely recommend that you give it a try!
Misty W.
London
Works amazing! I barely had to reapply. Since I take medications it causes me to not be able to be out in the sun or I get 3rd degree burns. It made sure I didn’t burn, didn’t leave me feeling greasy, and it’s a great price!
Kayla G.
Toledo , OH
I love this sunscreen for those beach days. It's easy to use due to the sparky can. Not messy and great for a large family. A little goes a long way, not pricy at all try this if you don't like those thick cream sunscreens.
Ashley V.
Apple Valley, MN
Easy application and for once ever my light skin did not burn at all. I usually still get some redness but this product is very easy to use thoroughly and effectively. And at a great price, this is my new regular sunscreen.
Brittney H.
Cary, NC
For some reason I like the spray on blocks more than I do the lotion, it not clumpy and sticky feeling. And you don't have to stay there rubbing a. If glob of lotion into your skin for about 30 minutes. I hardly ever get burnt with this.
Melanie M.
maysville ky
I go through these like crazy! I have very weird skin and get super black in the summer and I also burn so I put this on religiously! I find that one I don’t burn and two yes I still get dark but not as dark as I would
April h.
gray, tn
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I have a pretty fair complexion so sunscreen is vital to my everyday life. I don't have to reapply as much with this product it exceeded my expectations completely. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Chiara C.
Chinle, AZ
Love neutrogenia products! This one is a wonderful sunscreen & easy to apply! Work wonderfully & give protection you need under the hot Florida sun! DEFIANTLY A MUST BUY especially for children!
Bianca I.
I love this sun screen for whenever I have long sunny days to encounter. I love that it has so much spf in it which is great to protect your skin. The packaging is bright and I love it. I would buy more if mine runs out
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Farah B.
gabes
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one