BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Tori V.
Morgantown , WV
This is the best smelling suncreen I have ever used! It smells so good that it made me want to constantly reapply. The SPF in it is great and it kept me from getting burnt. Would highly recommend to my friends and family!
Hongyu W.
Elk Grove, CA
I bought this from Costco and it was only 14 dollars when there are two bottles of the spray kind and one small lotion bottle. I tried it out yesterday and even though I was outside for a lot time, i didn't get sunburn.
Katee W.
Savannah, GA
Used this while at the beach this summer and wasn't to much of a fan. It stayed well while playing in the ocean but my brother and dad still got burned even though they used multiple coats. I love the brand but would pick a different product next time.
Kristein A.
I have tried many spay on SPF and still come back burned. However I like this because its waterproof and not one burn yet on me that is. The only thing about this product is my husband is allergic to it not sure which ingredient it is but its not safe for all skin types. So becareful read the lable!
yaroslava k.
I love to sun tan with oil and a bit of sunscreen to protect my body from burning. But having sunscreen on my face is a must to prevent sun damage, usually I use spf 70 on my face, I love the neutrogena sunscreen because it's very light not too oily and I like the mist application and it gets the job done.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
This is my new favorite sunscreen because it works.It doesn't have that weird sunscreen smell like most do,it smells good. It's light, not greasy......pricey but worth it. A definite beach bag must have!
Corinna B.
Works really well for me! It has a nice scent (of course, if scents are irritating for you this may not be a plus) and absorbs pretty well! It's a tad oily, but I really feel like it is staying. When I lived in CA I would always use this at the beach and it has never let me down. One of my favorites!
Colleen S.
Henderson, NV
Best sunscreen. I was out all day at the lake in 110 degree heat and sun for about 6 or more hours per day. I applied this about twice each day. Not one spot of sunburn all weekend. My hubby is fair skinned and still no sunburn on him either! Great stuff!
Alexis H.
Fullerton, NE
This sunscreen smells really amazing and it works great! It is easy to put on which makes it easy for lazy people to get out and put on sunscreen to help prevent skin cancer and really bad sunburns. This is a really big hit in my house and I would definitely recommend this sunscreen to others
Becca R.
Savannah, GA
Sprayed on easily. I forgot I was wearing sunscreen with it on. This is the only sunscreen I use! It lasts for a few hours before I reapply. It is a great price for the amount you are receiving. I have sensitive skin and it was not harsh on my skin. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.