BY NEUTROGENA #24 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my most favorite sunscreen! I have a half sleeve, and I always lather up with this product to protect my precious colors of my tattoos. This stuff is the perfect defense for the hot florida weather & the intense sun, the hot dry deserts of Arizona, and the humidity in my hometown of New Orleans.
Hiliary B.
Fort Campbell, KY
I started using sunscreen sprays on myself because my husband never applies my sunscreen correctly and I end up getting burnt. The coverage of this one is nice but it does have a little bit of and oily feel to it, which I'm not a huge fan of. I do like that it goes all the way up to 70 spf though. Sometimes it hard to find that high of an spf in a spray
Yilin Z.
Tucson, AZ
Love God product, have a really good smile and doesn't feel gross at all. It lasting a really long time and no need to reapply during the day. I took it to the beach and it work really well, I didn't get tan at all.
Victoria C.
This sunscreen was non-sticky or greasy. It applied very easily and did not feel wet on my body after application. Once I sprayed it on I went right into the water. It protected my skin against the nasty Miami sun! Definitely will re-buy!
Skylar M.
Birmingham, AL
I use this sunscreen whenever I go somewhere really sunny when my skin is showing a lot. I like the overall coverage and the packaging is cute too. It met my expectations. I would recommend but it's not the best sunscreen on the market in my opinion.
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this! I use it every time I go outside in the sun during warmer months.

It has a light scent and is easy to apply. It dries and doesn't feel tacky or sunscreen-y on the skin and is a great value for protecting your skin.
Caroline S.
WASHINGTON, DC
Great sunscreen! The spray nozzle has never gotten clogged for me and the mist is fine, so I feel like I'm getting really good coverage without wasting sunscreen. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry or tight even after several applications.
Michaela C.
#beachbagmusthave This is the best sunscreen I have because it blocks UVA and UVB rays. It doesn't feel oily or stick once applied. It drys almost instantly. I always apply this when I'm heading out the door.
Beverly C.
Seattle, WA
It's so easy to use. I can easily and quickly spray myself with this. I'm normally too lazy to wear sunscreen, but this is so easy to use, I use it every time I'm in the sun for a prolonged amount of time.
Alyssa O.
Keeps you well protected! was very surprised about this product considering everything I've tried from neutrogena seemed average. you can find at target or drug stores. I'd definitely recommend this product!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.