BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Katherine A.
Jamesburg, NJ
Smells AMAZING. Not sticky or filmy which is a great thing. I don't feel overly greasy as well. The price was great. I bought a two pack at Costco. Would definitely recommend to others! Amazing product for adults and kids.
Kelsey M.
Boca Raton, FL
I absolutely love this sunscreen! Living in South Florida, protection from the sun is key. Not only does it really protect your skin from those harmful rays, but it also smells so good. It is not your typical sunscreen smell! I would recommend this to anyone.
Shannon M.
Hampton, VA
After testing a few different products this worked the best for my family. We spend a lot of time at the beach. The sunscreen has a pleasant smell, it is not sticky, you can get a package of 2 for $15 at Costco or BJs, and the packaging sets it apart from other sunscreen that sits next to it on the shelf.
Sierra T.
Doesnt leave a white cast, have a very light scent altho that doesnt both me either way. I am a pale person and intend on staying that way this helped me loads over the summer months. And i got it on sale so even better!
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
This always protects me from the sun, I don't get sunburned when i use it and I have very pale sensitive skin. The scent is amaaazing. I can even get my red-headed boyfriend to use this and he hates all sunscreen smells.
Victoria C.
This sunscreen was non-sticky or greasy. It applied very easily and did not feel wet on my body after application. Once I sprayed it on I went right into the water. It protected my skin against the nasty Miami sun! Definitely will re-buy!
Amanda D.
Hoboken, NJ
I like that this one is made for beach use...easy to apply. Just make sure you rub it in, otherwise you will get burnt in the spots where you didn't directly spray. Very splotchy look, but it works where you do spray!
Yilin Z.
Tucson, AZ
Love God product, have a really good smile and doesn't feel gross at all. It lasting a really long time and no need to reapply during the day. I took it to the beach and it work really well, I didn't get tan at all.
Hiliary B.
Fort Campbell, KY
I started using sunscreen sprays on myself because my husband never applies my sunscreen correctly and I end up getting burnt. The coverage of this one is nice but it does have a little bit of and oily feel to it, which I'm not a huge fan of. I do like that it goes all the way up to 70 spf though. Sometimes it hard to find that high of an spf in a spray
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my most favorite sunscreen! I have a half sleeve, and I always lather up with this product to protect my precious colors of my tattoos. This stuff is the perfect defense for the hot florida weather & the intense sun, the hot dry deserts of Arizona, and the humidity in my hometown of New Orleans.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.