BY NEUTROGENA #15 in Body Sunscreen

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
This is great for those with sensitive skin! It doesn't dry weird or patchy like other spray screens. It's a little pricey, but worth it for those who need it. I have always had problems with my skin and usually have to look for a while before finding a healthy and safe sun screen.
Acacia R.
Dayton, NV
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It's not sticky or oily. The scent is amazing, my 9 yr old and 3 yr old both ask for this sunscreen. When I go to Walmart to pick it up the yellow can stands out and my girls know exactly which one to put in the cart for me. No improvement needed. The protection is fabulous and mom trusted and approved!!
Neutrogena's sunscreen is really nice! I love this brand, and this sunscreen specifically, I always use it, because it's simple to apply with this spray, and your skin stay soft and "dry" like you are not using, but you are wearing it.
Jazmín C.
Me gusto, pero no fue lo que yo esperaba, creí que duraría más tiempo el producto en la piel mientras estabá expuesto al agua, pero no duraba ni 40 minutos, pero es muy facil de aplicar y no queda cremoso como otros de otras marcas.
Dennise B.
Bronx, NY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I even purchased a carry on version when I'm on the go. What I love about this product is that is moisturizes my skin on top of the protection. I wish they came in a bigger size!
Cynthia N.
Williamsport , PA
If I don't tan before summer starts this is my go to sunscreen until I get some color. It doesn't stink or feel greasy or sticky and doesn't make me breakout so it's safe to use on my face as well.
Corinne W.
Aptos, CA
I love this sunscreen! I have 4 small children so you can imagine getting them ready to leave the house for a beach day takes long enough without having to rub each child down with sunscreen. The ease of a spray on sunscreen is a lifesaver! This spray goes on fast, even, and is great for touch ups and preventing burns.
Veronica B.
I use this whenever I go to the beach sometimes depending on what foundation I'm using that day I will put under then spray my primer water phot finish over it so I don't look so pale. But i def recommend works for me Every time.
Jess S.
Worked great for me. Didn't have an offensive scent and didn't feel like I need to reapply right out of the ocean, though I did anyway. Less greasy than other sunscreens I've used, but inevitably still ended up with sand stuck to me, though I was expecting this anyway.
Erica G.
Neutrogenna beach defense spf 70 spray is a really great product. It definitely provides enough coverage to protect from the sun and keeps me from getting as bad a sunburn i would get if i used a lesser spf. Perfect for the type of activities you would do at the beach.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.