BY NEUTROGENA #34 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Stefanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Hands down the only lotion and spf that has kept me from being sunburnt. I love it so much and it feels soft as you apply it to your skin. It doesn't make me feel oily at all. Would recommend for anyone
Katie K.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff DOES NOT WORK. It does not cover well and does not last. We bought it at Costco and used two bottles very quickly because it doesn't stay on your skin. If you spray it on yourself every 20 minutes I'm sure it's fine, but who wants to do that? I'm very pale and MUST have good sunscreen. I will never buy this stuff again.
Natalie G.
Cleveland, TN
I'm dating a red head and over the summer we planned a beach trip. He was so scared about going down to the beach or pool for the first couple of days he would wear sunscreen and a shirt! I finally convinced him to take it off and we would use sunscreen every hour if we had to. He did not burn at all that trip! It was amazing!!!
Yanely S.
I love this. It's cooling and refreshing! I also love that it doesn't have that awful sunscreen smell. It's great protection for a beach or pool day. The sprayer also is very even. Overall great product.
Angie F.
Wilmington, DE
I love this product simply because of the strength and the bottle it comes in. No worries about losing the cap or having it leak in my bag. It's not oily and has a cooling effect. I got a double pack at Costco and gave one to my boyfriend.
Chelsea W.
I use this sunscreen when I know I want a lot of sun protection. I done mind using it either because it smells amazing and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on my skin after I spray it like some other brands do.
Chenessa H.
Neutrogena makes decent spf products that I trust and I tend to gravitate towards because of this reason. This product isn't very heavily scantly and isn't sticky or greasy. It sinks into the skin well.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
This is great for those with sensitive skin! It doesn't dry weird or patchy like other spray screens. It's a little pricey, but worth it for those who need it. I have always had problems with my skin and usually have to look for a while before finding a healthy and safe sun screen.
Neutrogena's sunscreen is really nice! I love this brand, and this sunscreen specifically, I always use it, because it's simple to apply with this spray, and your skin stay soft and "dry" like you are not using, but you are wearing it.
Acacia R.
Dayton, NV
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It's not sticky or oily. The scent is amazing, my 9 yr old and 3 yr old both ask for this sunscreen. When I go to Walmart to pick it up the yellow can stands out and my girls know exactly which one to put in the cart for me. No improvement needed. The protection is fabulous and mom trusted and approved!!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.