BY NEUTROGENA #34 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Leah G.
Lacey, WA
I usually get a lotion sun protectant but I tried this spray protection. I wouldn't recommend to use in windy situations. It covers fine, but I'm going to stick to my lotion sun protectant in the future. But it is a quick application!
Rekah K.
Tacoma, WA
This is my go to sunscreen for an active day in the sun. It's easy application because of the spray. And the spray spreads evenly. It is gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin. I did not get burned after applying it multiple times a day. I would buy this each summer.
Lydia F.
I love love love this sunscreen! It smells so good and so easy to spray on. Did I mention that is smells so good!! This sunscreen is definitely my favorite and I will never go back to any other brand. Even though it's more on the expensive side it's definitely worth it.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
This is a great sunblock if you want to be protected from sun burn. I've taken it to the beach multiple times. Also it leaves my skin feeling smooth, something you don't generally find with spray on sunscreens. It's a little pricey-er but I would say it's worth the value!
Esther L.
Sanger, TX
This lasts long and the coverage is awesome. The smell is great and doesn't roll up or leave that ugly pasty feeling. It's so gentle I use it on all my kids. I bought this particular bottle at Bed Bath & Beyond. :) Go figure? I always buy this and will continue to do so.
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
I was in the sun for hours and only had to reapply once. I didn't burn at all! It passed my expiation. This was my first time using this but I don't think I will ever choose another sun block. I wouldn't change anything about it.
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I am a huge fan of this sunscreen. First, the scent is so nice - a light and slightly fruity scent. I am super pale and the SPF is super effective. Some spray sunscreens can be tricky to apply, where the application can be really patchy. However, this sunscreen goes on evenly, it isn't sticky or oily, and it lasts. I bought a big multi-pack at Costco, so it was priced well.
Emily R.
New Berlin, WI
I love the spray because it's easier to apply. This brand is also my favorite to use because it's good for sensitive skin, easy to rub in, and the SPF choices are great. It may be a tad pricey but it's worth it to me. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lyssa A.
Denbo, PA
Used this for the first few days on the beach during our trip to Florida (were from PA). While I'm pretty tan naturally, my best friend is a lot fairer skinned and was terrified to burn. This really helped. It stayed on when and didn't leave a greasy residue. Used the dry feel SPF 100 on our faces and shoulders and no sun burn for anyone :-)
Katherine A.
Jamesburg, NJ
Smells AMAZING. Not sticky or filmy which is a great thing. I don't feel overly greasy as well. The price was great. I bought a two pack at Costco. Would definitely recommend to others! Amazing product for adults and kids.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.