BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this! I use it every time I go outside in the sun during warmer months.

It has a light scent and is easy to apply. It dries and doesn't feel tacky or sunscreen-y on the skin and is a great value for protecting your skin.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Great sunscreen! The spray nozzle has never gotten clogged for me and the mist is fine, so I feel like I'm getting really good coverage without wasting sunscreen. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry or tight even after several applications.
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
This sun screen is a god send. I recently started using Sun screen...ik just now getting on track with the whole skin care stuff but since I started putting this on with my lotion I've noticed a huge difference in skin color and spots. So it's always will be part of my routin3z & ii have back ups of this. I will never leave the house without it ever again.
Michaela C.
#beachbagmusthave This is the best sunscreen I have because it blocks UVA and UVB rays. It doesn't feel oily or stick once applied. It drys almost instantly. I always apply this when I'm heading out the door.
Beverly C.
Seattle, WA
It's so easy to use. I can easily and quickly spray myself with this. I'm normally too lazy to wear sunscreen, but this is so easy to use, I use it every time I'm in the sun for a prolonged amount of time.
Meg D.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this sunblock when I'm at the beach! I bought mine at Walgreens. This sunscreen is very effective and prevented any redness and sun damage due to the high SPF. I don't use any other sunblock.
Amy M.
I purchased this in a two pack at Costco for a great low price! This worked excellent for keeping pale skin safe in the sun! Skin became tan San not red! Easily sprays on and makes it easy to get the hard to reach spots! This made seven days at the beach in August a safe and hurt free time!
Alyssa O.
Keeps you well protected! was very surprised about this product considering everything I've tried from neutrogena seemed average. you can find at target or drug stores. I'd definitely recommend this product!
Christopher W.
Lewisville, TX
This is a must have for trips to the lake. My wife and I go to the lake often for fishing, hiking and playing with the dog. We live in Texas so naturally we need sunscreen. This is our go to die to the fact it doesn't leave us greasy. It's very easy to put on and once it dries it will stay on for hours to come before we reapply.
Katie K.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff DOES NOT WORK. It does not cover well and does not last. We bought it at Costco and used two bottles very quickly because it doesn't stay on your skin. If you spray it on yourself every 20 minutes I'm sure it's fine, but who wants to do that? I'm very pale and MUST have good sunscreen. I will never buy this stuff again.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.