BY NEUTROGENA #32 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Keilani K.
Manteca, Ca
I love the this spray sun screen! It keeps my skin protected. I use the 70 spf. I got it Costco you get two 6.5oz spray cans for about 14 bucks plus it includes to travel size sunscreen lotion as well.
Melissa M.
I like this sunscreen because it smells pretty great and it doesn't come right off when I get into the water at the beach. I always use at least SPF 70 because I am very pale and live in California where the sun shines bright all year round and I don't want skin cancer.
Kelsie M.
I use this item a lot because I'm very pale. I can't tan and I don't really want to because of my tattoo's. It does last awhile but I always have to reapply or I will burn. It also comes off pretty fast when you go swimming. I don't really don't like the way it feels on my skin it feels greasy.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
I love this line of sunscreen from Neutrogena. Great SPF coverage without leaving my skin white and pasty. This formula lasts for a long time, even in the water, and smells GREAT! I have this in a regular lotion, too. My favorite sunscreen product!
Emily B.
Greenwood , MO
This is great stuff! It's the only sunscreen my 3 year old isn't allergic to. The product is easy to use, long lasting and smells fantastic. The can it comes in has a locking top to prevent spraying when not in use. It is expensive but worth the price.
Erica D.
My favorite sunscreen to use! Is not sticky like others sprays I’ve used. It has great coverage and a soft smell, not the yucky sunscreen smell from other brands.
T S.
This sunscreen smells like the beach. Like if you were to go to the beach and put on sunscreen that's pretty much what you smell like when you put this one. I use it for when I go outside and play sports. It works pretty much just like any other sunscreen, but I really like this one.
karmen d.
Washington, DC
Easy to use - the spray really makes all the difference in not leaving the white residue. Found that I didn't have to reapply this as often as it stayed on, even when in water. The only con is that they don't make this in a travel-friendly size.
Erin E.
Neutrogena is the brand of sunscreen that I prefer. I love the spray because it makes putting on sunscreen quick and easy. It is also nice that it is waterproof. Only con would be that sometimes it does not spray evenly so if you do not rub it in you could get a burn. I like how this product does not feel greasy or like it leaves a residue.
Alexandra B.
Burnham, PA
Sunscreen sprays are usually sticky and make my skin feel disgusting. This is no exception. I found this at Target after I realized I forgot sunscreen at the beach. I felt like I was burning instantly after I put it on. I don't think it's perfect for people with sensitive or pale skin.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.