BY NEUTROGENA #15 in Body Sunscreen

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Kathleen B.
Tallahassee, FL
This stuff if amazing, and with four boys, it is quick to apply. I love that it leave absolutely no sticky or slimy residue at all. It does run out sooner than I would like, but it is easy to pack, the sand doesn't stick to it, and it does a fantastic job of protecting the family.
Anna S.
Topeka, KS
I bought this at Target on sale and I'm glad I did because it worked really well. I ended up using most of it while my family and I attended an outdoor festival. Now, we spent most of our time partially shaded with trees, so I don't know how effective it would've been otherwise, but it worked for us. I still don't like it as much as other sunscreens. (I prefer Coppertone Sport Performance)
Leah G.
Lacey, WA
I usually get a lotion sun protectant but I tried this spray protection. I wouldn't recommend to use in windy situations. It covers fine, but I'm going to stick to my lotion sun protectant in the future. But it is a quick application!
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
This is the best sunscreen I have used for my fair skin. I burn so easy so I am very careful.
I bought this after an unsuccessful attempt with a 50spf comparable to Waterbabies failed.
This stuff rocks! So worth the few extra dollars.
Kate S.
Westfield, MA
Best product ever! I will never go to the beach without it again! Having sensitive skin can make beach days short...not with this! No more sunburns and no more sand irritation! I found this product by mistake but I am so happy I did!
Rekah K.
Tacoma, WA
This is my go to sunscreen for an active day in the sun. It's easy application because of the spray. And the spray spreads evenly. It is gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin. I did not get burned after applying it multiple times a day. I would buy this each summer.
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
I was in the sun for hours and only had to reapply once. I didn't burn at all! It passed my expiation. This was my first time using this but I don't think I will ever choose another sun block. I wouldn't change anything about it.
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I am a huge fan of this sunscreen. First, the scent is so nice - a light and slightly fruity scent. I am super pale and the SPF is super effective. Some spray sunscreens can be tricky to apply, where the application can be really patchy. However, this sunscreen goes on evenly, it isn't sticky or oily, and it lasts. I bought a big multi-pack at Costco, so it was priced well.
Lydia F.
I love love love this sunscreen! It smells so good and so easy to spray on. Did I mention that is smells so good!! This sunscreen is definitely my favorite and I will never go back to any other brand. Even though it's more on the expensive side it's definitely worth it.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
This is a great sunblock if you want to be protected from sun burn. I've taken it to the beach multiple times. Also it leaves my skin feeling smooth, something you don't generally find with spray on sunscreens. It's a little pricey-er but I would say it's worth the value!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.