BY NEUTROGENA #31 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Misty F.
Seriously by far the best sun screen I've ever used. In allergic to the sun and if exposed for too long I break out in hives. Thus stuff works magic and it smells good too!
Lisa M.
My family used this product over the summer, and we had mixed reviews. The spray is certainly more convenient, but this project was pretty oily and was uncomfortable to have on the skin. The kids preferred the pray and so they used it more, but we noticed that it was pretty oily.
Ashley D.
Apopka, FL
Went to a Week outside camp and scalluping with my boyfriend last week used this all week and only got sun burnt on my back just a little bit; didn't even peel and my boyfriend DIDN'T GET BURNT AT ALL. I'm a fair skinned girl and my boyfriend is a pale ginger.Smells great, works great. Recommend for anyone who hates the sun
Keaziyah D.
I give this product a 4 star because sometime when I use it I still get sunburn. But when I applied it it lasted till I got my body wet in the water so after you come out of the water you have to put more on you but on the other hand it works great. This product goes for around $8.07
Courtney B.
Neutrogena beach defense is one of my top picks for sandy beachy days when you need full coverage everywhere (even those hard to reach spots), and you don't necessarily want to spend all day rubbing in a lotion. It's a quick spray-and-done deal, and the SPF 70 keeps even my pasty white skin happy and healthy.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my Neutrogena Beach Defense spray! I can't stand having to apply thick, greasy lotions, so the fact that this comes as a spray is a big plus! I never but when I use this even if I'm out in the sun for hours (and I'm VERY pale and prone to sunburn). It dries instantly and stays put, unless I go swimming. I always carry a bottle of this in my beach bag!
Avery Y.
Honolulu, HI
This spray sunblock is absolutely amazing. Stays on no matter what and even spray means total coverage. Really waterproof (make sure to totally dry before entering water). Only issue is the active chemical that is not good for ocean life. Otherwise a fantastic product for the pool, golf, pool parties, humid climates.
Rose F.
This bottle does go fast and be sure to give a nice even coat to avoid a sunburn. I burn easy so I tend to stick with creams for a thick layer but once I want to reapply I'm too tired to repeat the process. This spray is great in it takes much less effort. I spray it on and go right back to tanning.
Sony I.
Fantastic spray! Picked this up at Costco I think. Great value and nice scent that isn't too heavy or long lasting. The spray function is really helpful and the sunblock itself doesn't leave as much of a greasy residue as other sunblocks I've tried. Great add to the beach bad!
Kayla B.
Probably one of my favorite sunscreens I've ever used. I got mine in a two pack that included a two mini sunscreen lotion tubes from Costco. The price was fair so I was okay trying it. I love how the sunscreen doesn't smell like sunscreen and it doesn't feel greasy at all!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.