BY NEUTROGENA #32 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Christina A.
Denver
It's hard to find a quick use sun screen that is effective. I am on the lake almost all summer in and out of the water at high elevations. This sunscreen has been one of the best we can find that is easy to get on with all the activity and still really protects your skin.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I use the 30 spf version and I love it!!! I bought this because it was the only option I had at a small pharmacy by my apartment and in so glad I did. It is the best smelling sunscreen I’ve tried and the spray, sprays evenly on my skin. I do rub it in also just in case but I prefer this over banana boat, Hawaiian tropic, and sun bum.
Stacy H.
Winter Park
With super sensitive to sun skin I was able to put this on and feel protected and that I won't get a sunburn. Super gentle which also helps with my sensitive skin. Good for its price. I would totally recommend to all of my friends. I buy one before every beach trip.
Marisa P.
Anacortes, WA
Love the smell of this, and the texture! Still on the hunt for the perfect sunscreen (I burn like nobodies business) but this one is light, not too greasy and smell phenomenal.  Got a great deal for 2 plus a mini for the face at Costco so great deal all around!
Megan M.
My family has been using this sunscreen for two years now.  I haven't gotten burned once since.  It doesn't smell like normal sunscreen it has a perfume-ish smell to it which is kinda nice and refreshing.  It sprays on dry so when you are at the beach there is no irritating sand on you.
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 is my favorite sunscreen to use. We used this when we went on vacation to the beach this past summer and it worked great. I have 3 fair skinned people in my household and it did a great job preventing sunburn while being out in the beach all day.
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love how easy it is to apply this product and you don't have to get your hands greasy! I live on the beach so it's essential for me to always protect my skin from damaging uv rays. It's pretty effective at it's job and I would definitely buy this product again.
Kristina G.
Usually, my family uses Hawaiian tropic, but we decided to try neutrogena and I have to say it works very well. It has became our favorite sunscreen! The scent and protection is very nice. Addititionally, the price is reasonable. Therefore, I would buy it again.
Ashley P.
Tucson, AZ
We bought Neutragena Beach Defense sunscreen before a family trip to Florida. We spent every day outside on the beach and in the pool and this sunscreen worked wonders! The only downside of the spray is that it discolored the carpet, so best to apply it outside.
this stuff is amazing, it is not sticky or oily. it so easy to put on because its a spray. i would rather use this than lotion. there is no greasy residue at all. it definitely lasts for hours. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.