BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Jordan T.
One of my favorite sunscreen to use for sure! It doesn't leave a greasy film on your skin after you apply in the protection is great especially for being SPF 70. The smell is also not bad I like Neutrogena and as soon as I saw the sunscreen I decided to try it out I highly suggest it for summer time!
Ning H.
Huntington, WV
This sun block is amazing!!! it works perfectly in the pool or even outdoor sport. My personal, I prefer spray than the lotion because it's easier to apply. The SPF seems too much , but trust me it prevent you from getting sunburned
Jocelyn K.
This is my first time using this variation of the Neutrogena sunscreen, and I have to say I am very impressed. I wore it for over an hour in the pool and did not get burned, and normally I am the first to burn in any given situation. Nice lightweight feel and not too oily. Highly recommend.
Geri Liz L.
I always get Neutrogena Beach Defense for my family. The SPF is 70 which is perfect for my son that suffers from eczema! It's meant to resist against water for 80 minutes. It did stand to the test when they went to Lake Havasu! You just have to re-apply after eight hours, just like any other product.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
As an avid outdoors person and future doctor, quality sun protection is one of my top priorities. Not only is this good for my sensitive acne prone skin but it's an easy application with a lightweight formula that actually protects. Just make sure to reapply as recommended; sunscreen can only help if you wear it!
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
I love this product. First off, it smells great for a sunscreen. Second, you only need a light coat applied to cover your entire body. The product dries quickly and does not stay tacky or sticky on the skin, even after reapplying. I would definitely continue to purchase this product
Tessa D.
Barboursville, WV
Neutrogena is a trusted brand for me since I have sensitive skin. The broad spectrum SPF 70 is about as good as it gets. Goes on smooth and evenly. Doesn't have a harsh smell that some sunscreens seem to have. Feels somewhat oily and sticky but only as much as you would expect with a spray on sunscreen. The nozzle didn't get clogged like some have done to me in the past. I would recommend!
Edna G.
Henderson , NV
I really like this particular sunsvreen for myself and my family. The first thing I check is the scent and this one smells so good. I have to be able to tolerate the scent on my skin because most are strong. It works well, it doesn't come off right away like other sunscreens do.
Keaziyah D.
I give this product a 4 star because sometime when I use it I still get sunburn. But when I applied it it lasted till I got my body wet in the water so after you come out of the water you have to put more on you but on the other hand it works great. This product goes for around $8.07
Lisa M.
My family used this product over the summer, and we had mixed reviews. The spray is certainly more convenient, but this project was pretty oily and was uncomfortable to have on the skin. The kids preferred the pray and so they used it more, but we noticed that it was pretty oily.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.