BY NEUTROGENA #15 in Body Sunscreen

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my Neutrogena Beach Defense spray! I can't stand having to apply thick, greasy lotions, so the fact that this comes as a spray is a big plus! I never but when I use this even if I'm out in the sun for hours (and I'm VERY pale and prone to sunburn). It dries instantly and stays put, unless I go swimming. I always carry a bottle of this in my beach bag!
Gabi A.
East Hanover, NJ
I used this product when I went down to the beach for a family vacation. I love sprays like this because it is so easy to apply. The only problem is I had to continuously apply it again and again to make sure I didn't burn up on the beach. It also allowed for me to get some color without completely frying on the beach!
Claribel O.
Bronx, NY
Es uno de los mejores mi hija sufre de ezcema y el sol le provoca que él ezcema se apodere de ella lo cual hasta sangra pero desde q usamos este protector solar jamás a mi hija le ha vuelto hacer daño el sol me siento bien protegida con el 👌🏼👌🏼
Jessica T.
We were able to use this when we went to the beach this spring. The best defense we could have asked for especially considering our entire family has different skin types. Although some reviews say that the SPF is useless based on physician recommendation, I would still purchase this quality product. neutrogena is a great reputable brand as well as provides quality products.
Hannah N.
North Haven, CT
This sunscreen has the BEST smell and has super great coverage. I never get burned using this. Good wear through sweat and swimming, just went to Florida for a week and would never go on a trip without it!!!
Cara B.
The best sunscreen I've ever used, I applied this twice a day when I worked at water park one summer. By the end of the summer I had a great tan, and only got sunburnt one time! It's light and sprays cold which is actually really nice on the beach on a hot day.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
There may not be anything that makes me happier then this sunscreen. I will not go into the sun without it. the second I spray it on my skin I know it's summer it just smells unreal!! It's literally my favorite sunscreen in the world. It screams summer. And beach.
Victoria B.
New Orleans, LA
Not only does this sunscreen have a great quality SPF, the smell doesn't want to make you gag. In fact, this sunscreen smells lovely and isn't greasy or sticky. This is pretty much the only sunscreen I have been using for a few years. Would highly recommend.
Ashley S.
Vista, CA
I used Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Spray lots while I am at the beach and in the pool. It is long lasting in the water and helps prevent sunburns. I usually reapply my sunscreen about 2 times in an hour. Also, it is easy to use with its spray function.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
One of my favorite sunscreens to take to the beach and outdoor events. Its easy to put on and smells great. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to put it on more often than other lotion sunscreens that I've used. But other than that it is great!!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.