BY NEUTROGENA #31 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

McKenzie M.
I am very fair skinned and always have to burn before I get any kind of tan. This has been my go to sunscreen for several years. The spray dries instantly; I even spray this on my face. You don't have to worry about it running in your eyes because it dries almost instantly. I have found with the 70 that I do not have to reapply as often as the lower grades. I always make sure to have this in my beach bag. At the end of the day, all of my friends end up asking to borrow it!
Erin V.
Love it! We live in Southern California and have a swimming pool so we spend our summers Outdoors. Bought the combo pack at Costco for my son's pool party smells good goes on easy not overly greasy and definitely prevented sunburns. This is a beach bag essential!
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
I used this product today with my 4 year old daughter. We were in the sun for approximately 2.5 hours at the pool. We both put on this product prior to getting in the water. It was easily applied (spray) and it smells really great! Plus it doesn't leave you greasy or streaked with white stuff. I really like this product, neither of us got sunburn at all! Highly recommended.
Christina S.
Norfolk, VA
I have a sun allergy and went to a conference in Hawaii. I have two skin colors: ghost and lobster. I'm a natural redhead, and I love swimming and boating. I've never had a burn on areas of my body where I applied this--and the waterproof holds up great! I used three bottles in HI and only burned where I couldn't reach. I even used it on my face (worked fine). I don't have to fear the sun anymore! You'll need someone to spray your back though!
Megan A.
I am a redhead that usually burns quite easily, but ever since I got this sunscreen, I haven't burnt once! It's also super light and not sticky like other sunscreens. I highly recommend
Theresa B.
Clawson, MI
My dermatologist is the one who turned me on to this product and I have not turned back since! It is hands down the best sunscreen I have ever used! I was a little uneasy after a bad experience with a spray before but this one is completely different! The coverage is great and it is really water resistant! it also has a nice smell. I use it on my whole family even my young kids. I do however use a different Neutrogena product for our faces.
Ava H.
Moorpark, CA
This is my favorite spring/summer product because I am always out in the backyard or at the beach enjoying the California sunshine! It goes on super easy with the spray and it is only a little bit sticky (as can be expected for a sunscreen). It dries on my skin super fast though and I've yet to get burned when using it!
Jessica C.
I love Neutrogena products! I always keep a bottle of this in our beach bag and in my purse. It offers ultimate protection and sprays on nicely. It is important to remember to rub in the sunscreen to assure you did not miss a spot! I love the spray because it makes it less of a hassle applying on myself and my daughter. ☉
Laura F.
We try to buy products that won't irritate our skin. This is one of our favorite sunscreens for the beach because of its easy spray on application, and a little bit will go a long way with this product. We have bought this multiple times in our household, and when we run out, we would definitely buy it again.
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I am really particular about sunscreen. This spray passes my test! It smells nice, it's not greasy, it absorbs into skin nicely. It's gentle and it's always easy to find because the can is bright yellow LOL. It has a spray nozzle that you can shut into a closed position, so it won't spray stuff in your bag. Awesome stuff!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.