BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
As an avid outdoors person and future doctor, quality sun protection is one of my top priorities. Not only is this good for my sensitive acne prone skin but it's an easy application with a lightweight formula that actually protects. Just make sure to reapply as recommended; sunscreen can only help if you wear it!
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
I love this product. First off, it smells great for a sunscreen. Second, you only need a light coat applied to cover your entire body. The product dries quickly and does not stay tacky or sticky on the skin, even after reapplying. I would definitely continue to purchase this product
Edna G.
Henderson , NV
I really like this particular sunsvreen for myself and my family. The first thing I check is the scent and this one smells so good. I have to be able to tolerate the scent on my skin because most are strong. It works well, it doesn't come off right away like other sunscreens do.
Tessa D.
Barboursville, WV
Neutrogena is a trusted brand for me since I have sensitive skin. The broad spectrum SPF 70 is about as good as it gets. Goes on smooth and evenly. Doesn't have a harsh smell that some sunscreens seem to have. Feels somewhat oily and sticky but only as much as you would expect with a spray on sunscreen. The nozzle didn't get clogged like some have done to me in the past. I would recommend!
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My family used this product over the summer, and we had mixed reviews. The spray is certainly more convenient, but this project was pretty oily and was uncomfortable to have on the skin. The kids preferred the pray and so they used it more, but we noticed that it was pretty oily.
Misty F.
Seriously by far the best sun screen I've ever used. In allergic to the sun and if exposed for too long I break out in hives. Thus stuff works magic and it smells good too!
Lauren K.
Hattiesburg, MS
This product did a great job keeping me from getting sunburned, even though I was in the poo all day. I didn't have to apply it more than once, It was not greasy and did not have a strong scent. The spray made it easy to apply. It was a good value, as this stuff lasts a while.
Catherine F.
This sunscreen worked great on my trip to the beach this summer! I wasn't careful with the application and I missed a spot on my back that ended up getting burned. Overall, this is a good product for those who don't like to get sunscreen on their hands, and prefer the convenience of a spray.
Nicole A.
Winter Garden, FL
I used this spray yesterday multiple times while at the beach and followed its instructions. I left the beach looking like a Lobster as I have burns everywhere it was sprayed. The only spots not burned are the ones that I used the cream version of sunscreen. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Niglianie D.
Evans, GA
I don't use it for myself but for my fiance. He is fair skin and I always to try make sure he doesn't get extremely burned. I like how easy it is to apply and is hasn't let me down yet. I use it lately a lot since it is summer and we love to be outside. I am on my third can.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.