BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Kritika K.
I found this sunscreen to be so convenient to use because of its spray bottle housing. I really appreciated the fact that it held up well against water contact for about 2 hours before I had to reapply. The main problem I had with this sunscreen is that it gave me an allergic reaction. I had small red bumps all over my body wherever I applied this sunscreen and they were really itchy.  My mom has found me a better alternative in lotion form and that works better for my skin.
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
This sun screen is a god send. I recently started using Sun screen...ik just now getting on track with the whole skin care stuff but since I started putting this on with my lotion I've noticed a huge difference in skin color and spots. So it's always will be part of my routin3z & ii have back ups of this. I will never leave the house without it ever again.
Michaela C.
#beachbagmusthave This is the best sunscreen I have because it blocks UVA and UVB rays. It doesn't feel oily or stick once applied. It drys almost instantly. I always apply this when I'm heading out the door.
Alyssa O.
Keeps you well protected! was very surprised about this product considering everything I've tried from neutrogena seemed average. you can find at target or drug stores. I'd definitely recommend this product!
Amy M.
I purchased this in a two pack at Costco for a great low price! This worked excellent for keeping pale skin safe in the sun! Skin became tan San not red! Easily sprays on and makes it easy to get the hard to reach spots! This made seven days at the beach in August a safe and hurt free time!
Meg D.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this sunblock when I'm at the beach! I bought mine at Walgreens. This sunscreen is very effective and prevented any redness and sun damage due to the high SPF. I don't use any other sunblock.
Beverly C.
Seattle, WA
It's so easy to use. I can easily and quickly spray myself with this. I'm normally too lazy to wear sunscreen, but this is so easy to use, I use it every time I'm in the sun for a prolonged amount of time.
Katie K.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff DOES NOT WORK. It does not cover well and does not last. We bought it at Costco and used two bottles very quickly because it doesn't stay on your skin. If you spray it on yourself every 20 minutes I'm sure it's fine, but who wants to do that? I'm very pale and MUST have good sunscreen. I will never buy this stuff again.
Natalie G.
Cleveland, TN
I'm dating a red head and over the summer we planned a beach trip. He was so scared about going down to the beach or pool for the first couple of days he would wear sunscreen and a shirt! I finally convinced him to take it off and we would use sunscreen every hour if we had to. He did not burn at all that trip! It was amazing!!!
Nikki B.
Dayton, TX
This is by far my favorite sunscreen. I love the smell!! It’s amazing and doesn’t smell like traditional coconut scented sunscreen. I love it is spray on. We have a backyard pool and my kids are ALWAYS in the pool during the summer. They can totally spray themselves and jump in the pool. Never have to worry about them getting a sunburn.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Farah B.
gabes
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?