BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Ellen H.
I really love this sunscreen. It has protected my very pale family from Florida sun as well as a full day at an amusement park. The spray is a fine mist that dries quickly, isn't greasy, and has a mild fragrance. Be sure to rub it in after you spray so that you don't have any missed spots. This also doesn't cause any breakouts and that's a huge bonus! Great product, and I will repurchase all summer long.
Dani M.
This helped me out in a pinch. It's not what I typically use, but I am really conscious about keeping my tattoos safe from sun and this sunscreen gets the job done.
Abby C.
Wayne, PA
I think this product is great! It doesn’t smell to bad, and seems to be gentle on the skin. I am on the tanner said as it is, so usually don’t get burnt with this.
Sydney F.
Boston, MA
It's usually pretty hard for me to find a sunscreen with an SPF this high that I don't have to order online, so I was super excited to try this when Neutrogena came out with it. It protects your skin so well. It does it's job amazingly. I'm paranoid about sunburns so I reapply a lot, but even when I don't this keeps your from burning for a good long amount of time. It's a little oily, but I've never broken out from it, even when I spray it on my face so that consistency doesn't really bother me very much. I don't think it holds up to swimming in the ocean very well so you'll want to get a waterproof sunscreen if you do more than just tanning at the beach, but this is definitely a high quality product for a reasonable price.
Jordan C.
Bloomington, IL
This is actually the only sunscreen i have found that works for me. I have incredibly sensitive skin and this stuff doesnt make me break out in hives or anything!
Bayleigh L.
Not too sticky, doesn’t smell bad, protects all day!!! I have very very fair skin and it’s hard to find spray products that cover me all day and don’t leave lines.
Tiffany F.
Stephens City, VA
This is a beach bag essential for my family. The SPF 70 keeps our alabaster Irish skin from cooking in the sun. The spray can makes it very easy to apply to small, wiggling children. It's quick drying and seems to last well in water and on the beach. If you have a strange, small child who likes to lick sunscreen (kids!) it doesn't seem to bother them lol. We actually buy this in bulk from Costco.
Jenn M.
I love the this sunscreen, it is excellent! It Is easy on the skin and you do not need to reapply All the time. It goes on soothing and easy and met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I really like this product it's really easy to use. The smell is OK I little strong at times. I don't generally use it very often because it's kind of greasy at times and lease and oil slick in our swimming pool when I we use it more than once in a days time. Overall it's a good product highly recommend. Not really for use with children though because it does spray up in the face.
Joe R.
Santee, CA
I love this Neutragena Beach Defense SPF 70 Spray. It's the easiest sunscreen you will ever use. The spray is super light and it sprays a good amount of surface area. You just hold the can 5-6 inches from your body. This sunscreen like ALL sunscreens should be rubbed in. I spray my kids and then they rub it in themselves. They can do this accurately at age 5 based on my experience with our triplets. We have had 0 missed coverage and 0 sunburn all summer long in southern California!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.