BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Margaret W.
Seattle, WA
I actually borrowed this from a friend while at a pool party. I noticed a strong odor but I didn't hate it. Nuetrogena is usually reasonably priced. I don't remember really loving it so probably won't purchase it.
Shelby E.
Clearwater, FL
I used this sunscreen because it smells soooo good. That's something I definitely look for when it comes to sunscreen. It's a little expensive, but worth it to me.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Great sunscreen for the price. We use this for our 4 year old son and it's one of the best that we have used. Works all after being in the ocean and beach all day
Amanda B.
The smell, the feel, the protection! I always go for this product because I have sensitive skin and it’s the only product I’ve found that gets the job done without irritating my skin!
Simy C.
Cumming, GA
I love Neutrogena's Sunscreen Spray! I use this product any time I know I will be in the sun. The spray makes it super easy to use and transport. I will continue recommending this product to my friends and family to protect ourselves from the sun.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
I loved this sunscreen. Especially for my stepdaughter who burns easily. We carried it with us everywhere last year and I've picked up some more for this year too.
Luzmary S.
The only sunscreen I'll ever use! No weird smell, and the spray bottle makes it so easy to apply. I use this religiously and haven't used any other sunscreen for the past 4 years
Megan S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this sunscreen! I'm very fair and burn very easily. Since I started using this sunscreen, I haven't had issues. It's a good deal for not getting burnt. I spent a week at the beach and went in the pool for hours each day. So long as I applied sunscreen twice a day, I was good to go! No burning, despite sand, salt water, and swimming in the pool for hours. It dries super quickly and sprays on clear which is great - no need to worry about weird white spots or streaks!
Heidi S.
This sunscreen sprays on easily. Its lightweight feeling with a mild fragrance. It gives good coverage and seems to stay on for an extended period time even in the water. It does need to be rubbed in to be effective. I would buy it again.
hollie f.
I love using this on my sensitive skin because it never burns or breaks me out. It absorbs very quick and doesn't leave a white wash or residue to the skin perfect for swimming or long days at the beach
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.