BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Victoria B.
New Orleans, LA
Not only does this sunscreen have a great quality SPF, the smell doesn't want to make you gag. In fact, this sunscreen smells lovely and isn't greasy or sticky. This is pretty much the only sunscreen I have been using for a few years. Would highly recommend.
Melissa M.
I like this sunscreen because it smells pretty great and it doesn't come right off when I get into the water at the beach. I always use at least SPF 70 because I am very pale and live in California where the sun shines bright all year round and I don't want skin cancer.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
One of my favorite sunscreens to take to the beach and outdoor events. Its easy to put on and smells great. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to put it on more often than other lotion sunscreens that I've used. But other than that it is great!!
Keilani K.
Manteca, Ca
I love the this spray sun screen! It keeps my skin protected. I use the 70 spf. I got it Costco you get two 6.5oz spray cans for about 14 bucks plus it includes to travel size sunscreen lotion as well.
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Protecting my skin and that of my family's is very important considering the unstable climate. This spray is very effective in protecting the skin from the harsh elements. It is fast absorbing & lightweight which I love. I used it very often in Florida when we would hit the beach or pool. Definitely something I keep around!
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
I love this line of sunscreen from Neutrogena. Great SPF coverage without leaving my skin white and pasty. This formula lasts for a long time, even in the water, and smells GREAT! I have this in a regular lotion, too. My favorite sunscreen product!
Irene W.
Winnetka, CA
This sunscreen is great. It’s easy application and protects me from the sun. I feel safe and covered using a 70 SPF sunscreen. I prefer the spray cans over lotion because it’s so much more convenient and also feels light on my skin. I hate the heavy weighing down feeling of SPF lotion. I got the special two for one at Costco. It costs less and I don’t feel scared about over applying since it comes with two bottles.
Emily B.
Greenwood , MO
This is great stuff! It's the only sunscreen my 3 year old isn't allergic to. The product is easy to use, long lasting and smells fantastic. The can it comes in has a locking top to prevent spraying when not in use. It is expensive but worth the price.
Kelsie M.
I use this item a lot because I'm very pale. I can't tan and I don't really want to because of my tattoo's. It does last awhile but I always have to reapply or I will burn. It also comes off pretty fast when you go swimming. I don't really don't like the way it feels on my skin it feels greasy.
Erica D.
My favorite sunscreen to use! Is not sticky like others sprays I’ve used. It has great coverage and a soft smell, not the yucky sunscreen smell from other brands.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Farah B.
gabes
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?