BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Sarah L.
We just started using this and it works great! Has such a nice smell to it and my kids love it too. It does not stain or dicolor your clothes like a few others we have tried.
Bey P.
Must have when heading to the beach! I got this product at my local Walgreens and I really like the feel of it on my skin. It is effective when trying to avoid sunburn. Thumbs up for this one!!!!!!!!!
Ysabelle S.
Kapolei, HI
i use this whenever i go to the beach and i never experience any sun burns. it also stays on after you go into the water. you could re apply if you want to. definitely recommend if you love the brand!
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
I really like this product. Bought it this year for camping and it smells so good! Unlike other brands there is no harsh and disgusting smell. It's non sticky and easy to apply!
Briel B.
Plant city , FL
I use this sun screen on ever beach trip and apply often. It’s very soft and not heavy on your skin. It manages to block the sun yet I’m still able to get a nice bronze color.
Emma O.
Grand rapids, MI
Not my favorite sunscreen. I felt like this wore off in the pool rather quickly. It does smell good but not as effective as other brands I have used. The spray is nice and applys evenly but would choose another brand over this in the future.
Jana H.
Savannah, GA
when i got to the beach i make sure i have this sunscreen specifically for my face. it always does it's job and i never have to worry about my face getting burned or damaged from a fun day in the sun!
Amy K.
I am fair complected and very conscientious of my skin. In my younger years I did not use as high SPF when applying suntan lotions. Now that I am older and wiser, I had wished I had used this product, or it had been around. I highly recommend this to both family and friends!
Becca A.
Washington , DC
This sunscreen can be found in my bag and car all year round. They sell these in packs at Costco during the summer and I just stock up. The texture is light and not sticky. Plus the smell is amazing
Marissa R.
Cape Coral, FL
While the thought of spray on sunscreen is great I've not had much luck with them! Even after rubbing them in I still end up with burn patches. I'll be sticking to my good ole lotion style spf 15.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.