BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Jennifer P.
San Antonio, TX
Great for the whole family to use and has really saved our skin from burns during the summers at the beach. The bottle has a super convenient spray and easy to use! Great for sensitive skin!
Taylor B.
Farmville, VA
I used this product all summer. Living in a coastal area means more exposure to the sun! I used this on my whole body several times this summer. It works well and smells great. It is a little sticky but most sunscreens are.
Theresa J.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff smells amazing! I use sunscreen every single day on exposed skin and I need my sunscreen to not smell like sunscreen this is light feeling, doesn’t rub off and really works on my extremely pale freckled skin.
Nikki L.
I was surprised that I liked the scent of this one. I generally like to tan but this gets the job done fairly well without being worried about burning (without a strong chemical scent). Great job once again Neutrogena.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
i️ am not a big fan of sprays because i️ am very fair toned but this is 70 and protects well. it is convenient packaging for traveling and a good price. i️ have very sensitive skin and have not had any reaction to this.
Kate C.
Columbia, SC
My favorite sunscreen! Nutrogena smells fantastic (no icky sunscreen smell), sprays on well and actually lasts! My go to product every time for a great, affordable and good smelling product
Kailen S.
Yorktown , VA
I use this stuff on my face and it's great! I don't burn but I still get freckly (which I like). It smells good and the spray isn't at all splotchy. I love this sun screen, definitely worth the buy :)
Bianca I.
I love this sun screen for whenever I have long sunny days to encounter. I love that it has so much spf in it which is great to protect your skin. The packaging is bright and I love it. I would buy more if mine runs out
Fatima G.
We are very fair and this is by far the best sunscreen when spending a day at the beach. You can feel the film of protection on your skin. This and the Wet Kids Neutrogena spray are the only thing that keep us from getting burned! And trust me, we have tried them all! The spray is very convenient when in the sand as you don't have to rub in a lotion with abrasive sand on your hands.
Ashley B.
New Boston, MI
This stuff feels and smells great! SPF 70 is perfect for me for beach days. It's a little more pricey than other sunscreens but I occasionally have coupons & choose this product when I do.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.