BY NEUTROGENA #15 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Sarah L.
The only sunscreen I use, goes on easy and smells AMAZING! Protects while allowing a nice even tan, the spray makes it easy to reach all spots exposed to the sun. I buy every year, lasts about a week for vacation!
Jason A.
Philadelphia, PA
Not greasy and is great in the sand and in the ocean. Doesn't rub off fast and stays protecting my skin longer than I expected. I love these products as they don't clog pores and come clean in the shower easily.
April P.
Lacey
Since I burn Everytime I'm in the sun I use many sunscreens. This product makes the process of applying sunscreen so much quicker. With having kids it cuts the time in half with the spray instead of the cream.
Lexi F.
Very good . Dried pretty fast on my body and it lasted a long time considering I was in the water for a good 2 to 3 hours and didn't get burnt without reapplying for a second time !
Makayla S.
I absolutely love the sunscreen is probably the best sunscreen I have used on my skin. I didn't get burnt on my shoulders like I normally would have. It's easy to apply because you just spray it on and it smells good, and the packaging is great. I would definitely buy this product again!
Amanda O.
Crown Point, IN
Smells nice and doesnt feel greasy.  Seems to work well.  We bought it at Costco on sale so it was definitely a good value.  I love the yellow can as it's easy to see in the beach bag.
Mary S.
Woods Cross
This product not only smells good but it works good too! I will only ever buy the spray sunscreen because of ease of use! The packaging is simple but effective. I would recommend this to others! It’s great!
Sabrina S.
I have very fair skin and this is one of my favorite sun screens! I love the easy application and it works awesome I have taken this to Mexico with me 4 times now and has always worked well! Nice smell too!
Haley B.
Bentonville
Was at the beach for hours and didn't get burnt using this! It doesn't make you feel oily and it smells so good. It did the job and I love that I can spot the bright packaging in my beach bag!
Rachel R.
Very lightweight but to the point that I feel like I have to double apply. I was out in the sun for 2 hours and no burn but also no tan unfortunately. Definitely does what it needs to do and no weird smell.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.