BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Mikala C.
Good smell lasted very long good wear! My first time using it no problems! I will definitely use it again. The packaging was very simple yet wordy. It was very effective against the south's heat. I wish it were a bit more water proof!
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
This stays on for a long period of time which is good when you are at the beach or pool. It's a great sunscreen and has a good SPF out of the sunscreens out there. I will continue purchasing this product.
Bey P.
Must have when heading to the beach! I got this product at my local Walgreens and I really like the feel of it on my skin. It is effective when trying to avoid sunburn. Thumbs up for this one!!!!!!!!!
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
Went to the beach for the first time in seven years, and we bought this sunscreen to keep our skin safe. It smells great and lasts a while, even in the blistering sun and salty waters. The bottle was enough for four adults, three days.
Riana B.
Daly City, CA
Always use this sunscreen. Sprays very evenly and leaves you protected. The only thing I don't like it when you first spray it on and rub it in, it leaves your hands and body kinda sticky for awhile.
Amy K.
I am fair complected and very conscientious of my skin. In my younger years I did not use as high SPF when applying suntan lotions. Now that I am older and wiser, I had wished I had used this product, or it had been around. I highly recommend this to both family and friends!
Bella L.
Seattle
I love this sunscreen, it actually smells good and its very easy to applies. We usually get this sunscreen in a value pack at costco so its a pretty good price. I always have this sunscreen in stock for the summer
Morgan N.
olathe
I used this during the summer and I swim as a sport and this sunscreen was really oily feeling and I didn't feel as though it really protected the skin that long it worked for me maybe for 20 minutes then I would start burning up
Alyssa V.
I love this sunscreen! It smells like bananas. It’s a great alternative to Banana Boat, considering Banana Boat makes you sterile. I spent at 8 hours a day in the sun for 3 weeks using this sunscreen and did not change skin color.
Whitney D.
I had always used the same sunscreen and the stores in my area quit carrying it. I bought this brand and loved it! For someone who has fair skin this does the trick in keeping me from getting burnt
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.