BY NEUTROGENA #31 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Ashley O.
Davie, FL
This is a great sunscreen! It smells nice too. The only downside, is your have to rub it in. This kind of takes away from the easy spray application. But without rubbing in, I ended up with terrible burns!
Kimberly C.
Prattville, AL
I love this sunscreen! I am 29 and have already had melanoma. This sunscreen makes me feel as though my skin is protected from the harmful rays of the sun, without feeling sticky. It is my go-to sunscreen!
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
This sunscreen is perfect if you're planning on being out in the sun all day long! It protects your skin from harsh rays yet still allows you to get a slight tan! I would definitely recommend this product!
Nicole L.
Alliance, OH
I use this on my son for protection. It smells good even for an aerosol can. Its faster, less messy, and easier to apply. The coverage is good, my son doesn't get burned. I would recommend buying this. It wont get running like son lotions.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
I love this suntan lotion because of course it sprays and I put it on my kids and I've never had a problem with them getting sunburn I feel like it's the right on target for price point and it's a good value
Allison M.
This sunscreen keeps my skin protected from the harsh sun on beach days and has an amazing smell, which surprised me since most sunscreens have a distinct smell but the smell was a very pleasant surprise!
ashley s.
Fishers
Love this sunscreen! Used it for several days at Disney and Destin, Florida. It smells great and I definitely will use again. I had no issues with burning and I am very fair skinned. Love this sunscreen!
Michelle W.
Stockton, CA
Of all the spray sunscreens on the market, this one is our favorite. It sprays evenly, smells nice, and most importantly, stays on and does it's job. Our daughter is a competitive swimmer and practices and competes in outdoor pools. Needless to say, she is in the sun...a lot...and so are we. While she doesn't burn easily, my husband does and this product does a great job of protecting him from the sun. It protects all of us very well without the weird greasy residue you tend to get from other sunscreens, lotion or spray on. Unless it's an emergency and this is not available, the Neutrogena Beach Defense SPF 70 spray is pretty much the only sunscreen product we buy.
Judi B.
This sun screen smells so good!!!!!!!!!!! It's works so very well. I love it. I bought it at target last year. Bbbhhhgggc. I have used this sunscreen my whole life and I love it. It is perfect and does
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
Neutrogena is my go to for summer skin protection. The spray on sunscreen works great for trying to get those toddlers covered that just want to run and play. No messy lotion to worry about rubbing on.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.