BY NEUTROGENA #31 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Courtney G.
Farmington
Was a fantastic product, great for people with sensitive skin. Is gentle and quick to dry on skin. Offers great protection from the sun and has bright packaging. I bought mine from Walmart for very cheap. I loved it so much, but ran out so fast!!!
April P.
Lacey
Since I burn Everytime I'm in the sun I use many sunscreens. This product makes the process of applying sunscreen so much quicker. With having kids it cuts the time in half with the spray instead of the cream.
Kristen L.
Binghamton, NY
The beach defense sunscreen is my go-to when I'm headed to the beach. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so. I usually pick it up at cvs or target. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Melanie J.
Baton Rouge , LA
I bought this sunscreen because I wanted a spray sunscreen to use when I didn't have anyone who could help me apply it to hard-to-reach areas (i.e. my back). Though I feel like I need to spray rather copious amounts to ensure proper coverage, i haven't yet had a sunburn when I've used it!
Teanna B.
Saint Peter, MN
Stuff works like a charm the only problem is that I broke out really bad after using it. It only works on certain skin types but when I used it the product did not go well for me. Other than that I loved it
Rachel R.
Very lightweight but to the point that I feel like I have to double apply. I was out in the sun for 2 hours and no burn but also no tan unfortunately. Definitely does what it needs to do and no weird smell.
GISSIE G.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I live this sunscreen
I mainly used it for my teen daughters that are swimmers and swim outdoors during the summer
Good value for a good price
Love the packaging as I have enough for the whole summer season
Luciana S.
It’s perfect to take out, easy to apply, perfect for all skin tipes, great coverage and who else doesn’t love to not feel the stickiness in your body? Yes! This sunscreen is just perfect! It’s not stickier.
kay n.
i like this sunscreen even though i'm not a big fan of sprays because with sprays you never know how much you're getting. i brought it from a website for 7 dollars. it was very smooth for me but i'll just stick to creams
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I use this sunblock on my two older boys. It works great on their sensitive skin. And protects them from the strong southern sun. It is a bit pricey but other than that I would definitely recommend to others
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.