BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Siuly F.
I would always prefer the spray over the lotion. This is a little thick but I rather it be thick than not at all and then not be fully protected. It is good value but I think it’s also a little pricey. I would recommend it.
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Love his sunscreen ! Waterproof long lasting easy to apply and absorbs quickly . Doesn’t leave greasy residue on your skin . Works great and it’s available everywhere !
Steven S.
Staff
This is my favorite sunscreen. It smells great, is not greasy/sticky, and lasts a long time. Not to mention the amazingly high SPF -- you really cannot go wrong with this one. Love!
Crystal T.
Perfect for the summer and vacation! Of course the spraying feature helps save time and is just really easy. It’s cheap and saves my family and I from getting sun burn. Just remember to reapply throughout the day though!
erin d.
Mesquite, TX
I love the Neutrogena Beach Defense because it doesn't have a weird smell. And I have found that it lasts a lot longer than other waterproof sunscreens. It is also good for sensitive skin.
Lisbeth R.
The Neutrogena beach defense water plus sun protection sunscreen spray broad spectrum of 70 is effective to a point but lotion is honestly better because it last longer and it is affordable even though all sunscreens are pricey
Elisabeth E.
Love this product. I have fair skin and I burn so well and this sunscreen worked great to hold that burn off. I love the smell of sunscreen so it smelled fantastic to me, of you don't love the smell of sunscreen it won't smell so great to you. I lasted around 2 hours most days before I felt the need to apply a second coat. It does feel like it stays on in the water which is great for pool or beach days. I especially love the pray nozzle as it let me get to angles others sunscreens wouldn't let me so I could protect all skin from the sun. Definitely will buy five thousand more times and anyone looking for a sunscreen should definitely get this.
Dani M.
This helped me out in a pinch. It's not what I typically use, but I am really conscious about keeping my tattoos safe from sun and this sunscreen gets the job done.
Ellen H.
I really love this sunscreen. It has protected my very pale family from Florida sun as well as a full day at an amusement park. The spray is a fine mist that dries quickly, isn't greasy, and has a mild fragrance. Be sure to rub it in after you spray so that you don't have any missed spots. This also doesn't cause any breakouts and that's a huge bonus! Great product, and I will repurchase all summer long.
Abby C.
Wayne, PA
I think this product is great! It doesn’t smell to bad, and seems to be gentle on the skin. I am on the tanner said as it is, so usually don’t get burnt with this.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Farah B.
gabes
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?