BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Araceli D.
Tolleson , AZ
I just used this sunscreen for the first time yesterday and it seemed to work great. It was easy to spray on evenly and worked. I picked this up at the local Target and recommend it! Another bonus is that it smells great!
Makkell B.
I would recommend this product to anyone who spends a lot of time out in the sun! It's so easy to use and works wonders for your skin! Very gentle and smells very fresh! Would recommend to others to use this summer!
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
I absolutely love this. Sand really doesn't stick to it. It sprays evenly. I feel like it stands up to salt water really well. I wish I had found it sooner. I would for sure re purchase. I found mine at Walgreens.
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
It protects you from the sun at all means . It’s effective and does not run out quickly . It was my first time using it because the brand threw me off and it’s really nice packaging. room for improvement is that it should not hurt if it gets in my eyes .
Emilie C.
This spray on was not the best sunscreen I've ever had but I liked the convenience of spraying it on and it worked pretty well. It felt a bit weird to me but other than that it did it's job and I would recommend it
Danielle L.
Washington Township
This product helps to protect my skin and also is a trusted brand. Its easy to find in my beachbag in its bright yellow can. It's not expensive in comparison to other sunscreens. I would recommend this product.
Yairelin C.
My skin is very weak, I really can't get a tan like almost all of you guys can, and that's why I put this every time I go to the beach because I be in the Dominican Rep a lot and you know Caribbean sun don't play
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
This does work really amazing! I have a daughter who's been fighting cancer and it's so important that I have a good sunblock with a high spf that will protect her sensitive skin. I've been really liking this one.
Tayler R.
Terre Haute
Love this stuff I love the spray! Such a great idea for the beach it’s quick and easy and really works. I don’t get burnt at all with this stuff! Great sunscreen all together! I recommend!! I buy it every summer!
Jason A.
Philadelphia, PA
Not greasy and is great in the sand and in the ocean. Doesn't rub off fast and stays protecting my skin longer than I expected. I love these products as they don't clog pores and come clean in the shower easily.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.