BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Caitlin L.
washington, mi
I really enjoy neutrogenas sunscreen. It doesn't make your skin sticky and it doesn't have that overwhelming smell of "oh you were outside today". It's a clean smell and leaves your skin feeling hydrated!
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
I love this suntan lotion because of course it sprays and I put it on my kids and I've never had a problem with them getting sunburn I feel like it's the right on target for price point and it's a good value
Allison M.
This sunscreen keeps my skin protected from the harsh sun on beach days and has an amazing smell, which surprised me since most sunscreens have a distinct smell but the smell was a very pleasant surprise!
Ivette U.
Excelente protector solar, no es pesada, es fácil de aplicar, duradero, es contra el agua, y no es perceptible en la piel, que no deja que la marca blanca dejada por otros protectores solares con un mayor grado de protección, protege una gran cantidad recomendada
Michelle W.
Stockton, CA
Of all the spray sunscreens on the market, this one is our favorite. It sprays evenly, smells nice, and most importantly, stays on and does it's job. Our daughter is a competitive swimmer and practices and competes in outdoor pools. Needless to say, she is in the sun...a lot...and so are we. While she doesn't burn easily, my husband does and this product does a great job of protecting him from the sun. It protects all of us very well without the weird greasy residue you tend to get from other sunscreens, lotion or spray on. Unless it's an emergency and this is not available, the Neutrogena Beach Defense SPF 70 spray is pretty much the only sunscreen product we buy.
Kaitlyn H.
This product always works great for my daughter. She has never been burnt once, we've used this at the beach and the pool. We reapply as needed, and works great! The spray is always my go to for easy application. Will defiantly buy again.
ashley s.
Fishers
Love this sunscreen! Used it for several days at Disney and Destin, Florida. It smells great and I definitely will use again. I had no issues with burning and I am very fair skinned. Love this sunscreen!
Karen C.
I bought this sunscreen last minute as I got to the beach and realized I had forgotten sunscreen. I was pleasantly surprised as I did not burn whatsoever. I'm pretty fair and tend to burn very easily no matter the amount of sunscreen I apply
Britney H.
Johnson City, TN
Went to the beach for the first time in seven years, and we bought this sunscreen to keep our skin safe. It smells great and lasts a while, even in the blistering sun and salty waters. The bottle was enough for four adults, three days.
Mikala C.
Good smell lasted very long good wear! My first time using it no problems! I will definitely use it again. The packaging was very simple yet wordy. It was very effective against the south's heat. I wish it were a bit more water proof!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.