BY NEUTROGENA #31 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Sara S.
Baltimore, MD
Skin Cancer runs in my family. So keeping my skin protected when outdoors in the summer is extremely important. I am also a boater and the sun is extra hot on the boat because it reflects off the water. This is my go to. Sweat proof, I sometimes jump in the water with it on. I personally reapply about every 3-4 hours. But that is not needed. I just tend to spray it on if my skin is burning at all. I always get spf 70.
Anastasiya Y.
Asheville, NC
I have very fair skin and this SPF 70 saved my skin this summer. It is gentle on the skin and is gentle enough to not cause an breakouts that some oily sunscreens do. I bought this at Walgreens on sale with some coupon which allowed it to be affordable. My whole family used this at the beach and no one got burnt. Just follow the directions the bottle states.
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
This product is amazing I love the application you just spray it on it’s a very good value I bought mine at my local grocery store Walmart it’s really long lasting and not greasy at all I would recommend to everyone!!!
Natalie g.
I love this sun screen. I am very fair skinned and this definitely gives me the prptection i need. I also have issues with having reactions to certain sun screens. This dosent make me break out at all. I would recommend using neutrogena sunscreen designed for your face rather than this. It dosent smell that great if you havr to spray it on your face.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I always have this for beach vacations. I love the application and love the smell. It isn’t greasy and does stay on the skin for awhile. I just like that it’s not like traditional stick sunscreen, not sticky at all.
Thoa T.
camarillo
Compared to other brands this sunscreen is good quality. It is best to apply in non-windy conditions in a liberal manner to dry skin. When I’m in the sun I apply it every 2 hours abs with 80 minutes after sweating or water exposure. This is a quality product that has consistently protected me from high UV intensity conditions! I love it !
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I like the idea of this nuetrogena spray on sunscreen. But I have issues with consistent application. I only use sprays on my face anymore. On the body, I still have to rub it in to make sure good distribution of product. And if there is a hint of breeze, forget it. My preference is to spray my hair part and thats it.
Franchelle B.
Winston Salem, NC
This product saves my skin every time I am in the sun. I LOVE IT!! When you spray, it comes out clear and doesn't have an obnoxious odor with it. The price for this product is worth it. Keeps your skin soft and shinny throughout the day. Only have to reapply after coming out the water, but you really don't have too.
Theresa V.
Tampa, FL
I usually just get banana boat for my sunscreen that's SPF 70 just like this one is, but after I smelled this I fell in love. This is the best sunscreen that I have ever use. Not only does it smell amazing but it works wonders as far as protecting my skin from the sun's harmful rays. I always recommend this to all of my friends.
HEATHER A.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This is my go to sun screen spray for the beach or pool. I love it because its convenient and easy to use. Just spray on right when you get out of the water! I never burn when I use this!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.