BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Haley B.
Bentonville
Was at the beach for hours and didn't get burnt using this! It doesn't make you feel oily and it smells so good. It did the job and I love that I can spot the bright packaging in my beach bag!
Rachel R.
Very lightweight but to the point that I feel like I have to double apply. I was out in the sun for 2 hours and no burn but also no tan unfortunately. Definitely does what it needs to do and no weird smell.
Amanda O.
Crown Point, IN
Smells nice and doesnt feel greasy.  Seems to work well.  We bought it at Costco on sale so it was definitely a good value.  I love the yellow can as it's easy to see in the beach bag.
Sabrina S.
I have very fair skin and this is one of my favorite sun screens! I love the easy application and it works awesome I have taken this to Mexico with me 4 times now and has always worked well! Nice smell too!
Mary S.
Woods Cross
This product not only smells good but it works good too! I will only ever buy the spray sunscreen because of ease of use! The packaging is simple but effective. I would recommend this to others! It’s great!
Kimberly C.
Prattville, AL
I love this sunscreen! I am 29 and have already had melanoma. This sunscreen makes me feel as though my skin is protected from the harmful rays of the sun, without feeling sticky. It is my go-to sunscreen!
C a t i e C.
Love his product it goes on super easily and doesn't feel greasy like most other spray sunscreens. I don't feel the need to keep reapplying it either it works great all day long
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
I am pale white and this sunscreen keeps me from getting burnt while I’m outside in the summer. I love it and the smell and how well it works for me! I highly recommend and I will forever continue to buy it.
Isabell B.
Nashville, TN
Used on a typical hot summer in Nashville, TN. Luckily I did not have to sport the blotchy look that so many spray sunscreens create. Went on evenly and lasted. No sunburns here!
Gabby B.
Blue Grass, IA
I burn easily, but have oily skin. This sunscreen is awesome! I get mine at Walmart. It's not too expensive, but works wonders! I love the yellow packaging too! It's a must buy!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Farah B.
gabes
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?