BY NEUTROGENA #32 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Karina O.
Port Arthur, TX
This was the ONLY sunscreen that i used this summer that actually worked!! When wearing this i didnt burn one bit! The smell wasn’t typical nasty sunscreen scent either! It felt great on the skin as well! Not oily! Highly recommend!
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
This is the best sunscreen! It goes on smooth drugs fast and seems to last forever! It has a pleasant smell and doesn't feel greasy! I would recommend this sunscreen to all my friends! The best part is it works for the whole family!
Jacqueline V.
Delhi, CA
This product is great. I don’t like sunscreen because it’s always too greasy for my skin but this one was perfect. It wasn’t too heavy and it actually did help with the greasiness of my skin. It does, however, stain white sometimes.
Brittney H.
Cary, NC
For some reason I like the spray on blocks more than I do the lotion, it not clumpy and sticky feeling. And you don't have to stay there rubbing a. If glob of lotion into your skin for about 30 minutes. I hardly ever get burnt with this.
Juan M.
Bronx, NY
This product is great I used it for myself for my daughter and my wife it protects against some sun with SPF70 and it last 80 minutes before you have to reapply it again. My daughter got in to the water and When she came out of the water she was still protected, Neutrogena beach defense water + sun protection is a great product. It easy to apply and not greasy which I like that very much. I'm very happy with this product.
Christmary M.
Oceanside, CA
I love the 70 SPF and Neutrogena has been the brand to never disappoint when it comes to sunscreen. I’ve never had a sun burn while using neutrogena but just a perfect sun tan, even while exposing my skin to high amounts of sun rays consecutive days while on vacation.
Amber M.
Rexburg
This sunscreen is great. It stays on, and it keeps me from frying in the sun (I am a very pale redhead). I'm only giving 4 stars because I believe there isn't anything super special about this product, but it still works well.
ToColla H.
Nacogdoches
For a sunscreen, I'm rather impressed. Since I am so pale I usually go for a higher spf, but applying this once every hour prevented me from being scorched in the Texas heat. And the smell isn't terrible either. I'm glad to have this sunscreen in my bag for the summer.
Sydney B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love this. I went to the ocean for an entire week and came back with out a burn. It is very gentle. I buy this all the time. It is a little pricey but completely worth it. You do have to use quite a bit to get good coverage.
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
This is amazing . Mess free . I personally don't use it because I like to catch a tan but the spf 70 is perfect for my baby girl . It's not sticky and oily so when it's on her she won't slip right out of my hands this is my go to for my babes
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.