BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Kaitlyn H.
This product always works great for my daughter. She has never been burnt once, we've used this at the beach and the pool. We reapply as needed, and works great! The spray is always my go to for easy application. Will defiantly buy again.
Dana D.
Gainesville, FL
I ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE this sunscreen! It is the only one that I buy now. I have a darker skin complexion so i like having the higher SPF. What tops off this sunscreen is that I love the smell!! You can't beat it! I've tried the generic brand for this and it is nowhere near the same. I also would go for the spray version versus the lotion because it sprays evenly and it's super convenient. When I go to the beach or pool with friends, my sunscreen (this one) is always the first to go and they always end up buying this one the next time lol Other sunscreens may have the same SPF, but just like you would enjoy having a shampoo that makes your hair that smell amazing.. this is a sunscreen that will have you smelling good on the beach versus smelling like medicine, which some other sunscreens tend to smell like.
Tiffany R.
Gig Harbor, WA
I used the 70 proof and it saved my skin!!! It was the first float of the summer on the lake and while most people burned, I did not! The coverage and scent were both good. I enjoy using a spray over a lotion. The price was right as well.
Vivian W.
Irvine, CA
Omg, this product is awesome. I have been using this product for three yrs. It's so easy to use, the only thing that you need to do is just spray them on wherever you don't wanna get tanned. And I do think it's protecting my skin. Love it
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
Having went to the beach this past summer, I wore this spf 70 sunscreen because I burn so easily. I didn't burn at all even being at the beach for 7 straight days!
Christian D.
Jonesboro, AR
This works well, but you have to apply a lot if you do not want to burn! I definitely prefer spray over tub on. I am a first time user and I purchased at Walmart. I would buy this product again but only in the summers when it’s needed.
Karen C.
I bought this sunscreen last minute as I got to the beach and realized I had forgotten sunscreen. I was pleasantly surprised as I did not burn whatsoever. I'm pretty fair and tend to burn very easily no matter the amount of sunscreen I apply
Ivette U.
Excelente protector solar, no es pesada, es fácil de aplicar, duradero, es contra el agua, y no es perceptible en la piel, que no deja que la marca blanca dejada por otros protectores solares con un mayor grado de protección, protege una gran cantidad recomendada
Jacqueline V.
Delhi, CA
This product is great. I don’t like sunscreen because it’s always too greasy for my skin but this one was perfect. It wasn’t too heavy and it actually did help with the greasiness of my skin. It does, however, stain white sometimes.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
This is the best sunscreen! It goes on smooth drugs fast and seems to last forever! It has a pleasant smell and doesn't feel greasy! I would recommend this sunscreen to all my friends! The best part is it works for the whole family!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.