BY NEUTROGENA #31 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Macie T.
Prattville
I burn easily and this product works great for me at the beach, pool, or wherever I’m at. I usually revolt the product after no less then two hours. Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum Spf 70Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70
Dariany C.
Let me start by saying that I REALLY like this product! My family and I use it all the time when we go to the beach. I initially bought it because its made by a dermatologist brand and the other sunscreens are harmful to my skin. But after using this product one time, I recommended my whole family to use it and it has now become our go to sunscreen for the beach. Its very long wear and really protects you from the suns rays allowing you to have a great time when you're at the beach! It dries fast, doesn't come off when you go into the water, and doesn't have an oily feel to it like most sunscreens do, giving you a very comfortable wear! The only downside for this sunscreen is that its a spray. When you're at the beach, the wind blows the product away from the skin causing you to waste more product than you should just to get it on. Overall I have been very pleased with this sunscreen. I recommend it!
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I have very fair and sensitive skin but I loved this sunblock cuz it did actually work very well but it didn't feel heavy and irritate my already sensitive skin plus I noticed it stayed on a lot longer than other sunblocks I've used in the past
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I usually hate spray sunscreens, but this Neutrogena Beach Defense is nothing short of amazing! It smells great, sprays on evenly, and best of all.... it is a dry spray! It isnt greasy or gross feeling! Most importantly, it works great as well!
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
The product is kinda greasy. Not very good to
feel on skin. The smell is orange-y. I won't buy it again. Brought it at Costco and unfortunately couldn't return the product and ended up giving it away to friends. This product may work for other people but not me.
Amber E.
Love this sunscreen! It doesn't smell at all which is a big bonus. It sprays evenly and has high spf. I'm pale and burn easily. This has never let me down. You can even spray upside down to get your back if you are alone. This is worth the price!
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
I'm weird and love the smell of sunscreen, so I was in love at first. I had to reapply a lot, but did not get burned at the beach thanks to this! Found at Walmart, was a great price. The sprayer seemed to spray a heavy amount but easy to work with.
Ruby R.
oxnard, CA
I love this sunscreen. I have the type of skin that tans instantly but sunburns rarely all thanks to this sunscreen. i havent gotten sunburnt in a long time. thanks to it. I made my family change to this sunblock and it has worked for them too.
Chelsea W.
Shawnee, KS
I think that this product is just okay. I don't really like the smell of it but I do think it works. You do have to reapply like every sunscreen after an hour if not less. I really do not feel like getting out of product for the money pay for it.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
Your good, standard sunscreen! I love neutrogena sunscreens because they are a bit more gentle than other brands and don't make my face break out. It has a great smell, feels lightweight and nongreasy and protects your skin. Remember to reapply every hour
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.