BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Rachel F.
I am not a huge fan of the sunscreens sprays but I may have changed my mind after trying this brand. I found it at Harmon discount, it was very gentle on my skin, not greasy at all I was very impressed don't really see any room for improvement except that they may need to add a little bit more to the bottles so it can last longer.
Dana D.
Gainesville, FL
I ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE this sunscreen! It is the only one that I buy now. I have a darker skin complexion so i like having the higher SPF. What tops off this sunscreen is that I love the smell!! You can't beat it! I've tried the generic brand for this and it is nowhere near the same. I also would go for the spray version versus the lotion because it sprays evenly and it's super convenient. When I go to the beach or pool with friends, my sunscreen (this one) is always the first to go and they always end up buying this one the next time lol Other sunscreens may have the same SPF, but just like you would enjoy having a shampoo that makes your hair that smell amazing.. this is a sunscreen that will have you smelling good on the beach versus smelling like medicine, which some other sunscreens tend to smell like.
Vivian W.
IRVINE, CA
Omg, this product is awesome. I have been using this product for three yrs. It's so easy to use, the only thing that you need to do is just spray them on wherever you don't wanna get tanned. And I do think it's protecting my skin. Love it
Christian D.
Jonesboro, AR
This works well, but you have to apply a lot if you do not want to burn! I definitely prefer spray over tub on. I am a first time user and I purchased at Walmart. I would buy this product again but only in the summers when it’s needed.
Cailee C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
As a lifeguard, I spend a lot of time in the sun. I've tried many different brands of sunscreen, but this one is my favorite! It goes on dry and isn't oily, and it has a wonderful fruity smell. Unlike other sunscreens, one layer keeps me covered for hours. Goodbye sunburn!
Brittany M.
This past summer I had bought some of this and used it on my two sons who are both light complexed. I only reapplied once. Even on my younger son who experiences extremely dry skin outbreaks with a lot of products didn’t have sunburn or complain of it itching like some do.
Ashlyn R.
hollister
I love this product so much! My family is huge on high SPF sunscreen and this is our go to brand. It is a little expensive, but definitely worth it. I absolutely love just being able to spray it on my skin and rub it in. It is a great product and I would recommend it to all.
Karina O.
Port Arthur, TX
This was the ONLY sunscreen that i used this summer that actually worked!! When wearing this i didnt burn one bit! The smell wasn’t typical nasty sunscreen scent either! It felt great on the skin as well! Not oily! Highly recommend!
Katie B.
Athens, TN
As a pale, redhead who burns when it is overcast...this product allowed me to enjoy the beach without a coverup. Very effective while being gentle. Definitely would recommend to others, my family saw how great it was and they all bought some!
Jacqueline V.
Delhi, CA
This product is great. I don’t like sunscreen because it’s always too greasy for my skin but this one was perfect. It wasn’t too heavy and it actually did help with the greasiness of my skin. It does, however, stain white sometimes.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.