BY NEUTROGENA #32 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Saniya H.
Fremont, CA
Went to Destin, FL in the peak summer and felt this was the only brand of sunscreen that effectively protected my skin from
Burning badly! It's such a lightweight feeling sunscreen spray that doesn't leave a thick greasy feeling behind, which is def a plus!
Nikki L.
San Juan Capistrano
For a girl who plays soccer, this "beach defense" is essential. This is one of the only sunscreens that keeps me from getting burnt for that hour and a half. My only improvement would be creating a bigger nozzle, because the current one is a bit small.
Alyssa A.
Carson
Best sunscreen I have used, great protection and not a terrible smell like most. Lasts me all day and I have had no issues. Easily accessible at Walmart. I use this sunscreen all summer and it never fails. I love it and will continue to use it.
Xiomarie M.
Brooksville
High numbers are important when youve lived in Florida basically your whole life and your Dominican. I love this because it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and I'm free to lay on my beach blanket without worrying about the sand sticking to my skin
Myshella D.
Centralia, WA
I bought a 2 pack of these last year from target and I still have them. They are easy to use! Smells good! Effective! I use them on myself and my kids! Very gentle, I don't re apply and tan great , my kids don't burn . I'll continue to keep buying :)
Casey G.
My skin is so sensitive and burns very easily, so I'm very cautious about the sunscreen I use. This product worked really well. I only applied it once in the morning. It wasn't sticky like traditional sunscreens and it really kept my skin from burning even after hours in the sun
Madison M.
Magnolia, TX
If I didn't have this sunscreen I wouldn't survive the summer heat and sun! For my pale complexion this sunscreen give me the freedom to relax and lay out on the beach without getting burnt and it also holds up under sweat and water. Plus it smells and feels amazing on your skin!
Caitlin K.
Derwood, MD
Great product, this product prevented burning. I normally don't like using sunscreen because I "don't burn" but at the beach I burn and this product prevented burning under the harsh sunlight. After using the product kind of peels off which is weird.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
We use this spray sunscreen on our kids,they all fo really well with it and never hardly burn in the sun. Always make sure to rub the lotuon in with your hands though because sometimes using a spray doesnt get all the places on thr body with lotion.
Autumn N.
Concord , NH
This product is so great!!! This is my go to for effective affordable sunscreen that's safe enough for my child to use! It's from target or Walmart I think all drug stores have it too! My only complaint would be the spray part gets messy sometimes
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.