BY NEUTROGENA #31 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Kristina F.
Both my husband and I have used this product for a couple summers in a row now. We are both fair skin, my husband far more than me, and it has prevented sunburns very well. We even went to Hawaii and applied this sunscreen every couple of hours while t the beach.
Araminda G.
This is a product that travels with us wherever my family goes. From soccer practices to vacations at the beach or a swim in the pool, I rely on this sunscreen to keep sunburns away. It's not greasy and lasts for several hours before it's necessary to reapply.
Coleen H.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this at the recommendation of my dermatologist. I know that SPF 70 is somewhat overkill, but I'm pale and taking no chances. I reapply frequently, and I love how easy the spray makes applying sunblock. It goes on evenly, smells great, and works really well.
Jenn C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is the only sunblock that I use. Neutrogena always makes such quality products that have yet to fail me. I love that the spray bottle is easily tossed in my beach bag or purse, and I don't have to worry about it leaking like traditional sunblock bottles.
Kristin T.
You have to protect your skin from the sun! This product does just that and doesn't leave you feeling oily and gross. I purchased this at Target for the thousandth time. I will continue to use this product as protecting your skin from the sun is so important.
Catherine R.
Love this sunscreen. I know that with 70 spf, my skin is protected from the sun. As mentioned on my other review I don't like being in the sun but living in Miami is something I can't avoid especially I have 3 active toddlers. The best go to sunscreen for me.
Alyssa O.
Doylestown, PA
Love this stuff! It has protected my skin very well in various settings (hot beach, on a lake, doing yard work), even in extreme heat. Also smells really good (very tropical) and doesn’t leave my skin too sticky. Always get a good bulk deal on this at Costco.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
This sun screen is okay. I like spray sunscreen for the beach because I feel like I always have sand on me and this helps me not have to get more sand on me! But, as with sprays, I feel like I still get a sun burn and not as great of coverage as I do with a sun screen lotion.
Racheal F.
Ive been using this for 3 years now. I first got it when i had my daughter. My mother jn law recommended it for my daughter since it is what she used (she has had skin cancer in numerous spots so anything she uses has to be the best). It has been wonderful. My daughter has never had the first sunburn!
Saniya H.
Fremont, CA
Went to Destin, FL in the peak summer and felt this was the only brand of sunscreen that effectively protected my skin from
Burning badly! It's such a lightweight feeling sunscreen spray that doesn't leave a thick greasy feeling behind, which is def a plus!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.