BY NEUTROGENA #38 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Christina T.
Millbrae, CA
My son has been using this but my daughter absolutely hates it. She won't even stand being in the same room when he has it own. Says it smells that horribly. I'm more concerned with spray sunscreens in general and will stop using once we are done. It seems to work though.
Melissa S.
Ocean Shores, WA
Great product! I live in the beach and keep this in my bike basket so I don't forget to put it on before I head out. Smells great. Very easy to apply. No sticky feeling either. I love that it's yellow because it's easy to locate in a beach bag. I will purchase this again!
Stephanie R.
Summerville, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I live on a beach and having sun screen has to happen. Because there are so many brands out there I've had trouble with finding one that isn't going to attract bugs from the sweet smells or one that isn't going to clog my pores. This is a solid blend for me. However it was a bit pricier than anticipated for drugstores.
Anna P.
Ephrata, PA
My first impressions for this product was that it did not leave my skin feeling sticky, but refreshing! It's a nice way to protect your skin without the feeling of greasy sunscreen. Would totally recommend for someone who is looking for something that's quick and easy!
Cecine B.
Albuquerque, NM
Favorite sunscreen! Applies evenly and dries well without leaving a greasy sheen. I burn very easily and keeping a bottle of this handy has kept me from burning at all this summer! Will be buying many, many more of these for summers and bare shouldered outfits to come!
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
My husband and I use this Neutrogena spray sunscreen a lot.  It's the brand we use the most for sunscreen.  The spray is good for applying quickly and without needing someone else to rub it on difficult to reach spots.  We like the high SFP versions like 50 or 70 for areas with high UV exposure.
Tori V.
Morgantown , WV
This is the best smelling suncreen I have ever used! It smells so good that it made me want to constantly reapply. The SPF in it is great and it kept me from getting burnt. Would highly recommend to my friends and family!
Ashley B.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this sunscreen! I don't necessarily use it a lot but it smells great and I use it pretty much daily because I live in Vegas lol. I got it from Costco for super cheap and it's a great steal! I trust mostly everything from Neutrogena and this further proves it!
Kristina F.
Both my husband and I have used this product for a couple summers in a row now. We are both fair skin, my husband far more than me, and it has prevented sunburns very well. We even went to Hawaii and applied this sunscreen every couple of hours while t the beach.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
This sun screen is okay. I like spray sunscreen for the beach because I feel like I always have sand on me and this helps me not have to get more sand on me! But, as with sprays, I feel like I still get a sun burn and not as great of coverage as I do with a sun screen lotion.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.