BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Heather G.
Fonda, NY
I have sensitive skin and this is the product to keep me protected from the sun while I’m out side. I am a repeat user of this product and will continue to use it. Super affordable and easy to put on. Great overall
Irene W.
Winnetka, CA
This sunscreen is great. It’s easy application and protects me from the sun. I feel safe and covered using a 70 SPF sunscreen. I prefer the spray cans over lotion because it’s so much more convenient and also feels light on my skin. I hate the heavy weighing down feeling of SPF lotion. I got the special two for one at Costco. It costs less and I don’t feel scared about over applying since it comes with two bottles.
Iluhec C.
Ashburn, VA
This sunscreen smell so good, like coconuts. I buy one for my body and a small sunscreen for my face. For my face I prefer sunscreen in bar, is super easy to apply. I recommend this product 100%, easy to find and the price is accesible.
Savanah M.
Crofton, MD
This is so nice and easy to apply. It doesn’t leave you feeling sticky and it’s not hard to rub in. It lasts a long time and perfect for a day at the beach. Unfortunately it’s a little pricey, but I did get this from my dermatologist.
Gianna A.
Love this sunscreen ! I used to lifeguard at a Waterpark and would get sooo sun burned and dark ! This product is easy to apply on and non greasy ! It’s a little pricey but it’s honestly so worth it ! Works so great for summer time !
alexandra b.
manhattan
This product smells great and is easy to apply. I think it works but it helps to reapply if in the sun. It's wonderful that it's water proof but make sure you let it dry on your skin before getting in the water slouchy you can see it coming off in the water when you get in. It never seems to stay fully on. I only use it on my body I think it's too greasy and not easy to apply to your face. I do like this product though and continue to buy it.
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
One of the BEST sunscreens for the beach out there! I haven't found a comparable as of yet. I use this not on my children but myself it is amazing at protecting all of our skin! Especially to protect at the beach...this one has it all! And not to mention you can grab this anywhere! The flexibility is fantastic, Koger, Publix, Target, CVS, Walgreens...gas station! lol. awesome!
Noor C.
 A great product. I burn easily when I stay out in the sun. I was ar the beach for two weeks, and while using this product, I did not burn once! Definitely met my expectations, and I would recommend to anyone with sun-sensitive skin. No need to improve, this product is perfect!
Alyssa B.
Since I am at the beach in the summer all the time, I use a lot of sunscreen! This Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen is definitely one of my favorites to use that I do re-purchase. The spray makes it super convenient to use on the beach. It doesn't irritate my skin and is very gentle. It also protects pretty well from sunburn, as long as you continue to re-apply of course! Great sunscreen that I always keep coming back to!
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
This product is amazing I love the application you just spray it on it’s a very good value I bought mine at my local grocery store Walmart it’s really long lasting and not greasy at all I would recommend to everyone!!!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.