BY NEUTROGENA #32 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Angelica C.
Davis
Love this stuff for whenever I'm going to be in the sun for a long time. Perfect for the beach, hiking, etc. The spray form is awesome and convenient so I can be confident that I don't miss out on protection on any part of my body. And the SPF 70 is amazing, I've never gotten burned once while using this stuff.
Hongyu W.
Elk Grove , CA
I bought this from Costco and it was only 14 dollars when there are two bottles of the spray kind and one small lotion bottle. I tried it out yesterday and even though I was outside for a lot time, i didn't get sunburn.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
I use this every summer and love it!!! It is a good value it's spray nasal makes it easy to apply on your body. It's gentle on the skin and every effective I would buy this product again. This product is great I highly recommend it!
Slavie K.
I love to sun tan with oil and a bit of sunscreen to protect my body from burning. But having sunscreen on my face is a must to prevent sun damage, usually I use spf 70 on my face, I love the neutrogena sunscreen because it's very light not too oily and I like the mist application and it gets the job done.
Rachel P.
Winter Park, FL
This sunscreen is incredible. I have very fair skin and I'm always protected when I have this one. The smell is a bearable (not like a normal sunscreen smell which is nice). I will say I did apply more than once because of going in and out of the water. I burn very easily, but this product I definitely recommend to those needing sunscreen as much as I do! And who doesn't not love that fun little yellow bottle! It's affordable as well!
Siera P.
logan
Best sunscreen ever!! I love how evenly it sprays on and it smells good. Other sunscreens leave a oily residue and this one doesn't. I got this at Walmart and have loved it ever since. I can put this on before my make up because I want to protect my face from skin cancer. Works great and will keep buying.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is a pretty effective sunscreen. I will say it's a bit more expensive than other similar products that are more effective. I'd rather spend less and get better results. I do apply it hourly, especially while in direct sunlight (like at the pool or on the beach) and I haven't gotten sunburnt yet.
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
Works really well and has really easy application. Since I'm moderately tan, I don't need as much spf but this prevents peeling skin and sunburns. It feels really cool and does not make the skin appear to be white when you apply it. I would definitely buy this again during the hotter months.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I really love this product, this easily blends on my skin , and protects my skin from the harsh ray of sun , I generally apply it before going out for swimming, or before going to the beach, it keeps my skin cool , but somehow I just don't like the smell , but apart for that it's an amazing product.
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
I use this for myself and my kids. It lasts for a really long time even in the pool. It applies easily and smells great! Apply tonhands and rub on face, don't spray it on you or your child's face directly.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.