BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Amber E.
Germantown, MD
Love this sunscreen! It doesn't smell at all which is a big bonus. It sprays evenly and has high spf. I'm pale and burn easily. This has never let me down. You can even spray upside down to get your back if you are alone. This is worth the price!
Natasha Smith S.
Albuquerque
Over the years I have tried many diffrent brands of sunscreen, by far Neutrogena is the best. I love the way it goes on, it is light not heavy and it does an awesome job of protecting my skin and my families skin from the sun.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
The product is kinda greasy. Not very good to
feel on skin. The smell is orange-y. I won't buy it again. Brought it at Costco and unfortunately couldn't return the product and ended up giving it away to friends. This product may work for other people but not me.
Dariany C.
Let me start by saying that I REALLY like this product! My family and I use it all the time when we go to the beach. I initially bought it because its made by a dermatologist brand and the other sunscreens are harmful to my skin. But after using this product one time, I recommended my whole family to use it and it has now become our go to sunscreen for the beach. Its very long wear and really protects you from the suns rays allowing you to have a great time when you're at the beach! It dries fast, doesn't come off when you go into the water, and doesn't have an oily feel to it like most sunscreens do, giving you a very comfortable wear! The only downside for this sunscreen is that its a spray. When you're at the beach, the wind blows the product away from the skin causing you to waste more product than you should just to get it on. Overall I have been very pleased with this sunscreen. I recommend it!
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
I use this for myself and my kids. It lasts for a really long time even in the pool. It applies easily and smells great! Apply tonhands and rub on face, don't spray it on you or your child's face directly.
Tarra R.
Philadelphia, PA
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE! This sunscreen gives me life, I swear. I love the design and the way the bottle looks- it's like it's begging you to purchase it! The sunscreen smells great and really lasts a long time! I I haven't been burnt AT ALL this summer and I owe it all to this product!
Kylie H.
Keeps my skin protected, but leaves me feeling so sticky and greasy. I purchased this at Costco hoping to be wowed, but was greatly let down. The packaging is fine but the sunscreen nozzle can become easily clogged. Will not be buying again
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I really love this product, this easily blends on my skin , and protects my skin from the harsh ray of sun , I generally apply it before going out for swimming, or before going to the beach, it keeps my skin cool , but somehow I just don't like the smell , but apart for that it's an amazing product.
Cathy X.
Best sunscreen I've come across! It's easy to use and smells amazing. It doesn't leave your skin sticky at all. A little bit goes a long way and lasts a long time. Plus it doesn't clog up your skin like some sunscreens.
Dana D.
Gainesville, FL
I ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE this sunscreen! It is the only one that I buy now. I have a darker skin complexion so i like having the higher SPF. What tops off this sunscreen is that I love the smell!! You can't beat it! I've tried the generic brand for this and it is nowhere near the same. I also would go for the spray version versus the lotion because it sprays evenly and it's super convenient. When I go to the beach or pool with friends, my sunscreen (this one) is always the first to go and they always end up buying this one the next time lol Other sunscreens may have the same SPF, but just like you would enjoy having a shampoo that makes your hair that smell amazing.. this is a sunscreen that will have you smelling good on the beach versus smelling like medicine, which some other sunscreens tend to smell like.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Farah B.
gabes
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?