BY NEUTROGENA #32 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this sunscreen! Easy to apply because it's a spray and you just have to go over it with your hands. This also makes it easy to reapply. It's not sticky and doesn't leave any weird residue on your body. Does smell like sunscreen but that doesn't bother me. I would recommend it!
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
This product is great for protecting my skin while in the sun, and best of all, it doesn’t leave a thick or sticky residue. The mist is very light and feels comfortable on the skin. It has a really pleasing fragrance without being overwhelming. It is perfect for going to the beach; you can just spray it on, whereas when applying cream sunblocks it smears sand all over your body. It doesn't stain my clothes or Ever leave me with a sunburn!
Ashleigh S.
This sunscreen is fantastic! I'm a red head and very fair skinned. It is often hard for me to find sunscreen that works well for me and stays on well when I'm at the beach or in and out of the water. However, even when I'm back and forth between the water and the sand, this sunscreen stays and doesn't feel sticky or leave a film like residue.
Kritika K.
I found this sunscreen to be so convenient to use because of its spray bottle housing. I really appreciated the fact that it held up well against water contact for about 2 hours before I had to reapply. The main problem I had with this sunscreen is that it gave me an allergic reaction. I had small red bumps all over my body wherever I applied this sunscreen and they were really itchy.  My mom has found me a better alternative in lotion form and that works better for my skin.
Acacia R.
Dayton, NV
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It's not sticky or oily. The scent is amazing, my 9 yr old and 3 yr old both ask for this sunscreen. When I go to Walmart to pick it up the yellow can stands out and my girls know exactly which one to put in the cart for me. No improvement needed. The protection is fabulous and mom trusted and approved!!
chloe M.
Bellingham
I really like spray sunscreen and I'm a very pale Irish girl who is incapable of tanning, thus I need a high spectrum sunscreen and I have never been disappointed by this brand. I do stand by the fact that it does leave an oily residue on your skin, but I haven't had any kind of breakout from this oil, which I have used on my face.
Leah T.
Gainesville , FL
I have light skin so I have to use sunscreen or else I’ll burn. This sunscreen works well and lasts for a good amount of time. If you’re going to be at the beach all day then you will have to reapply it, especially if you get in the water, but that’s true with any sunscreen.
Jessica S.
San Francisco, CA
This is really nice sunscreen, I'm honestly not a big fan when it comes to sunscreen because I hate the way it feels on my skin, its kinda like hairspray. MEH! Anyways, this is my go to sunscreen, it even smells good. The older I get, I need to take care of my skin more often especially with the sun. This sunscreen is light and refreshing! I love the neutrogena brand!! Definitely a must.
Heather B.
Moriarty , NM
I love how convenient it is to find and that it doesn't leave that awful greasy feeling on your hands from rubbing it in. It also has the perks of being easy to put it on my kids. I bought it from Wal-Mart and would definitely be buying this product again. Not mention I've never had any trouble with Neutrogena products. So, happy to have a product that not only works but is easy to use on the kids.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
I have nothing bad to say about this sunscreen! The thing I love most about it is the scent. It doesn't have that sunscreen smell at all. Instead, it actually smells quite nice! It has high SPF as well which is perfect for me since I work outside in the sun for a couple of hours at a time. I definitely recommend it!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.