BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Samantha V.
Mount Airy, MD
I will never use another sunscreen again. I use the lotion/cream formula on myself and my kids before going out in the sun and I pack the spray for reapplication through the day. My kids and myself are fair skinned and burn very easily and this really helps us avoid sunburn (we also wear covers, and hats, and I have a super shade) it doesn't have your typical sunscreen smell, and it isnt thick or greasy.
ashley b.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Love the fact its a spray on, i hot a little burn but not that serious i actually liked how it looked which didn't even hurt. The sunburn actually turned into a nice tan. Am a tanish color already mybe thats why i didn't get really burned so am not sure how other skin tones would work with this but for me it worked just fine. I'll be purchasing this only.
Magdy R.
Lorain, OH
This sunscreen in the best sunscreen I have ever owned. I buy it every summer or whenever I have to go somewhere with burning sun. I do not get crazy sunburned after using this which is why I love it. I do not like using something that's going to still make me feel like I put no protection on. This one though, i always recommend. It smells divine too, which is a plus.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Although it was slightly above my preferred price range, I was really happy I bought this. It doesn't have that offensive, chemical sunscreen smell and it isn't sticky or oily. I try to be careful of my sun exposure. As a test, I sprayed a small amount only on one of my freckles. I spent 6 hours at the beach and around the spot I got a mild sunburn, but the exact circle where I sprayed did not get burned at all! I was actually amazed and I plan to stick with this!
Brenda C.
My daughter played junior golf every summer for two years. I have tried every type of sunscreen from the highest SFP to the most expensive sunscreen. Neutrogena was always the best. She has issues with acne and still does as an adult. This sunscreen did not clog her pores. After 6 hours in the brutal Florida summer, she did not have a sunburn or break out.

Excellent product for all skin types
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
I am a family love this product. It is a defense at the beach from water and sun it has 70 SPF and it's a helioplex broad spectrum UVA and UVB water-resistant for 80 minutes period I use this product on my children and myself. If you did not put on any lotion there is no need to worry because it's just packed with things that would make your shins shine and glow.
Linzy G.
My family gets this sunscreen from Costco in a nice big two pack with a small travel bottle. We're all very fair skinned and spend a lot of days at the pool and we live in the desert so we really need a good spf that will stay on our skin. This stuff works great! I have yet to get a sunburn and I even use it on our 4 year old and it keeps his fair skin protected from the hash rays of sun as well. We've bought it twice so far and have been very happy!
Kira R.
Lakewood, OH
Used it for a beach trip and was pleasantly surprised by the long- wear and effective protection it gave. I burn very easily but spent about 3-4 hours in midday/afternoon sunlight and water and only reapplied once (less than I should have) without burning! It is less greasy than traditional sunblock (but not grease-free). The only downside is that it is difficult to tell where it has and has not been applied, but that is true for most spray sunblocks.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I am super pale. I either freckle or burn. Or both. I also have a disability that causes me to overheat very easily and sweat a ton. So this sunscreen was a god send. I didn't need to apply every hour on the hour, it didn't feel greasy and gross. I do outdoor conventions and times where my arm was left in the sun, I didn't burn! This sunscreen is almost as good as the Korean sunscreens!
Késia F.
Portland , OR
Have to say that I'm very picky with sunscreen. And I'm very impressed with this one. It's not greasy, super easy to apply, the spray is practical, the product is transparent so I don't have to worry about rubbing to much. And it's fast absorbing. Much better than I thought
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.