BY NEUTROGENA #34 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Although it was slightly above my preferred price range, I was really happy I bought this. It doesn't have that offensive, chemical sunscreen smell and it isn't sticky or oily. I try to be careful of my sun exposure. As a test, I sprayed a small amount only on one of my freckles. I spent 6 hours at the beach and around the spot I got a mild sunburn, but the exact circle where I sprayed did not get burned at all! I was actually amazed and I plan to stick with this!
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
I am fair skinned and and get sun burnt easily. I have found Neutrogena Beach Defense spray 70 to give me the beast protection. I use it on my children who are 7 and 9. I always spray it on a wet wipe towelette and apply it to our face. For the rest of our body I just spray. We pick up a large pack at Costco or Sams Club for a better deal. I have never had a rash or problem using this product!
Brenda C.
My daughter played junior golf every summer for two years. I have tried every type of sunscreen from the highest SFP to the most expensive sunscreen. Neutrogena was always the best. She has issues with acne and still does as an adult. This sunscreen did not clog her pores. After 6 hours in the brutal Florida summer, she did not have a sunburn or break out.

Excellent product for all skin types
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I am super pale. I either freckle or burn. Or both. I also have a disability that causes me to overheat very easily and sweat a ton. So this sunscreen was a god send. I didn't need to apply every hour on the hour, it didn't feel greasy and gross. I do outdoor conventions and times where my arm was left in the sun, I didn't burn! This sunscreen is almost as good as the Korean sunscreens!
Skye C.
Bakersfield, CA
Help give your skin superior protection from harsh summer elements with NEUTROGENA® BEACH DEFENSE® Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50. Ideal for active families, this beach-strength sunscreen is clinically proven to help defend against the signs of sun and water damage. This sunscreen is formulated with clinically-proven HELIOPLEX®, an advanced sunscreen technology with superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. This fast-absorbing sunscreen is lightweight, oil-free, and P
Lauren L.
Beaverton, OR
This sunscreen has been great for me. Since I have fair skin I burn within minutes of being in the sun. This has a nice smell and does not feel as greasy as other spray on sunscreens. It has great protection even if you are active or sweating. I keep this in my purse all summer to ensure that I do not burn. It also is great for sensitive skin. It doesnt burn or cause a rash.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
After trying many sunblocks for my son and I and fail after fail I finally gave this a try even though not use for the beach but we live under the hot humid Texas sun this is the only thing that actually keeps us from burning and doesn't feel oily and greasy on us! Highly recommend even for your toddler!
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Definitely the best to me because this brand was recommended by my dermatologist and it doesn’t break my skin out when I️ use it on my face and isn’t super heavy or smelly. The spray is also the easiest to me and most convenient! Cause who wants to spend forever lathering your whole body in sunscreen?!
Natalie L.
Tempe, AZ
This sunscreen is the bees knees.  First off, the smell is amazing.  It smells like a tropical paradise to me more exact.  The formula is fast drying and as long as you don't rely on the spray action alone and rub it in to your skin and reapply throughout the day, it will do the job it's meant to do.  My only con is it's a little pricey but it's not too steep.
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
This sun screen is a god send. I recently started using Sun screen...ik just now getting on track with the whole skin care stuff but since I started putting this on with my lotion I've noticed a huge difference in skin color and spots. So it's always will be part of my routin3z & ii have back ups of this. I will never leave the house without it ever again.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.