BY NEUTROGENA #28 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Patty F.
Oakdale, PA
I love this sunscreen. It is lightweight and fast absorbing.  It does not leave my skin feeling greasy. This is my go to sunscreen for the beach. My son and I are very light skinned and the sun at the beach is way more brutal than here at home so we need something strong to protect us and this sunscreen does it. It is waterproof so we can play in the water and not have to worry about reapplying ever 30 minutes. Overall a great sunscreen to keep my family protected!
Ashlynn W.
Chattaroy
I started using the sunscreen about two years back and it definitely does feel oily when you put it on but it goes away superfast if you just rub it in and the 70 SPF is definitely a super good I’ve never gotten a sunburn when I’ve been wearing this although I don’t tan too much because it is at 70 SPF it definitely protect you from the sun if you’re looking for something for like a kid or if you’re just like Irish super easy this is definitely something I would recommend for you it’s super nice super smooth smells amazing
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
I am a family love this product. It is a defense at the beach from water and sun it has 70 SPF and it's a helioplex broad spectrum UVA and UVB water-resistant for 80 minutes period I use this product on my children and myself. If you did not put on any lotion there is no need to worry because it's just packed with things that would make your shins shine and glow.
Linzy G.
My family gets this sunscreen from Costco in a nice big two pack with a small travel bottle. We're all very fair skinned and spend a lot of days at the pool and we live in the desert so we really need a good spf that will stay on our skin. This stuff works great! I have yet to get a sunburn and I even use it on our 4 year old and it keeps his fair skin protected from the hash rays of sun as well. We've bought it twice so far and have been very happy!
Kira R.
Lakewood, OH
Used it for a beach trip and was pleasantly surprised by the long- wear and effective protection it gave. I burn very easily but spent about 3-4 hours in midday/afternoon sunlight and water and only reapplied once (less than I should have) without burning! It is less greasy than traditional sunblock (but not grease-free). The only downside is that it is difficult to tell where it has and has not been applied, but that is true for most spray sunblocks.
Prachi J.
51, princeton arms north 1 , Hightstown, NJ - 08520
This also one of the product that I doesn't like much because I got breakout and small bumps. 😔So, I prefer to apply on my hands and legs and not that often.😣 when I applied this sunscreen that time my skin looked really shiny and hydrated so, I was really happy but next day ... horrible small small bumps on my face
Késia F.
Portland, OR
Have to say that I'm very picky with sunscreen. And I'm very impressed with this one. It's not greasy, super easy to apply, the spray is practical, the product is transparent so I don't have to worry about rubbing to much. And it's fast absorbing. Much better than I thought
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Protecting my skin and that of my family's is very important considering the unstable climate. This spray is very effective in protecting the skin from the harsh elements. It is fast absorbing & lightweight which I love. I used it very often in Florida when we would hit the beach or pool. Definitely something I keep around!
Samantha V.
Mount Airy, MD
I will never use another sunscreen again. I use the lotion/cream formula on myself and my kids before going out in the sun and I pack the spray for reapplication through the day. My kids and myself are fair skinned and burn very easily and this really helps us avoid sunburn (we also wear covers, and hats, and I have a super shade) it doesn't have your typical sunscreen smell, and it isnt thick or greasy.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
I am fair skinned and and get sun burnt easily. I have found Neutrogena Beach Defense spray 70 to give me the beast protection. I use it on my children who are 7 and 9. I always spray it on a wet wipe towelette and apply it to our face. For the rest of our body I just spray. We pick up a large pack at Costco or Sams Club for a better deal. I have never had a rash or problem using this product!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.