BY NEUTROGENA #28 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

María L.
Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Spray provides superior protection even during the most intense activities. Thanks to the new MICROMESH technology, this sunscreen allows the sweat to pass and evaporate while the long-lasting and clinically proven protection stays where it should be. That way, your skin stays naturally cool, comfortable and protected.
Wide spectrum protection against UVA / UVB rays
Resistant to water and sweat (80 minutes)
Lightweight, quick-absorbing formula
Oil free, no PABA
Julie F.
Tampa, FL
I literally have turned so many of my friends to this sunscreen, it’s amazing! I’m a fair skinned, freckled girl in my 20s and I want to keep my skin in good shape. My husband and I went to Jamaica and I sprayed this on liberally before going out to the pool our first day there. Needless to say the drinks were flowing and I kind of forgot about reapplying. I got back to the room later expecting to be fried, but I wasn’t! Don’t get me wrong, there were very small areas I missed that were literally blistered, and I thank god for this sunscreen saving my skin. It’s a miracle in a can basically!
Amere G.
My Favorite Summer Essentials are Neutrogena beachdefense sunscreen spray. We can Swim for hours and hours without worrying about sunburn! Neutrogena has broad spectrum uva•uvb and HELIOPLEX that locks in the effectiveness for 80 minutes. Perfect sun protection for my whole family! It's a non greasy, lightweight, oil-free and PABA free! I used it for 2 years now and my family had never suffer from any sunburn.
Jenny V.
San Jose
Bought this product from Costco for my family's trip to Hawaii and it saved everyone from sun burning and sun tanning. The lock option on the nozzle was very convenient. No one had a problem with the sunscreen being an irritation. A single spray can will last a whole family a couple days when on vacation. We reapplied the sunscreen all throughout the day without it making our skin feel yucky. Be careful not to rub your eyes with sunscreen on them because it stings like crazy.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love it!! I have been using this for every pool party I got invited to... it's sent is great and it's also safe on sensitive skin, I use it on my whole family, my baby and my 8yr plus me and my BF. Last long, water proof, easy spray on also easy to travel with it's not cheap but I would recommend this product...Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70
Tiffany C.
Best sunscreen there is ! It's not sticky at all and it stays on my skin! I always reapply after a couple of hours or when Im in the water for a while. I keep buying this brand over and over and I don't regret it ! Costco has pack of them so I get them from there :)
Catherine R.
This is my family's go to sunscreen during the summer.  The spray application makes it very easy to apply on my squirming 7 year old and also myself.  If goes on and rubs in easily.  I like that it is water proof and a high SPF.  When we use it and reapply it as directed no one gets sunburned.  It also smells pretty good which is an added bonus.  It isn't as cheap as a store brand but I find it is worth the money.  We buy it in 2 packs at Costco but you can buy it at any big box store.
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
This is the only sunscreen I will use. I personal only like using the type that sprays on because to me it feels a lot less greasy. 70 SPF is a huge bonus, but the way that this feels is anything less than greasy. I make sure to reapply especially if you are any where near the water. But wearing this for a beach day makes me feel 100% protected, and refreshed.
Patty F.
Oakdale, PA
I love this sunscreen. It is lightweight and fast absorbing.  It does not leave my skin feeling greasy. This is my go to sunscreen for the beach. My son and I are very light skinned and the sun at the beach is way more brutal than here at home so we need something strong to protect us and this sunscreen does it. It is waterproof so we can play in the water and not have to worry about reapplying ever 30 minutes. Overall a great sunscreen to keep my family protected!
Ashley B.
lehigh acres, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Love the fact its a spray on, i hot a little burn but not that serious i actually liked how it looked which didn't even hurt. The sunburn actually turned into a nice tan. Am a tanish color already mybe thats why i didn't get really burned so am not sure how other skin tones would work with this but for me it worked just fine. I'll be purchasing this only.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.