BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Lauren L.
Beaverton , OR
This sunscreen has been great for me. Since I have fair skin I burn within minutes of being in the sun. This has a nice smell and does not feel as greasy as other spray on sunscreens. It has great protection even if you are active or sweating. I keep this in my purse all summer to ensure that I do not burn. It also is great for sensitive skin. It doesnt burn or cause a rash.
Rachel P.
Winter park , FL
This sunscreen is incredible. I have very fair skin and I'm always protected when I have this one. The smell is a bearable (not like a normal sunscreen smell which is nice). I will say I did apply more than once because of going in and out of the water. I burn very easily, but this product I definitely recommend to those needing sunscreen as much as I do! And who doesn't not love that fun little yellow bottle! It's affordable as well!
Siera P.
logan
Best sunscreen ever!! I love how evenly it sprays on and it smells good. Other sunscreens leave a oily residue and this one doesn't. I got this at Walmart and have loved it ever since. I can put this on before my make up because I want to protect my face from skin cancer. Works great and will keep buying.
Ashleigh S.
This sunscreen is fantastic! I'm a red head and very fair skinned. It is often hard for me to find sunscreen that works well for me and stays on well when I'm at the beach or in and out of the water. However, even when I'm back and forth between the water and the sand, this sunscreen stays and doesn't feel sticky or leave a film like residue.
carmen m.
napa
this is my favorite sunscreen I have tried. it sprays perfectly and is good for when you go to a beach or a pool you just apple and rub around you're body I highly recommend getting this product. I am especially excited to use this during the summer because its going to be very hot so this sunscreen will give me extra sun protection.
Sarah O.
This is a great sunscreen. You don't need to get the greasy cream all over your hands, and all you have to do is rub it in once you spray it. It comes in handy and you can use it for the beach, hiking, etc.
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Amazing product. Always leaves my skin feeling amazing too. Definitely a product I recommend to everyone. Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or irritated. Pleasant scent which is nice because some leave behind a film feeling texture and some leave behind a not so pleasant scent.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
I do love sun protection, and while this is not the best sunblock out there, for the price it is pretty good! It's so easy to mist your body with this and be protected for several hours under beaming sun! The smell isn't the best but also not too bad! Protection is important.
Kasey H.
Berkley, MI
This smells amazing and leaves a beautiful sheen on the skin. I love how easy it is to spray on and work into the skin. The price is great for how many uses you get and the sales they often have.
hanna y.
La Mesa, CA
This makes life so much easier! It's such a hassle applying a thick sunscreen lotion all over your body. With this I can do my whole body in less than a minute and it's so easy to rub in. I got a really good deal at costco for two of these sprays and a small sunscreen cream.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Farah B.
gabes
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?