BY NEUTROGENA #12 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Sara S.
This is a great beach or amusement park sunscreen! It's a bit sticky on application, but I feel it's worth it because you definitely won't get a sunburn even if you stay in the sun for a whole day!
Funmi A.
Durham
I am not a fan of this product. If I spray it near my face my eyes would get irritated. It's harsh on my face, but pretty much gentle everywhere else. It did not meet my expectations for the price.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
My favorite spray for protecting my skin against the sun ! I purchase several each summer and never go without it ! It's easy and convenient to use and store and I usually purchase at Walmart or target !
Jenise W.
Abilene , TX
This is by far the best sunscreen I have ever used. It works great for a day at the beach or a day by the pool it gives full coverage and doesn't come off in the water
Hannah L.
Smithland
I haven’t used this a lot, but I took it on my cruise. I still applied it to my shoulders and my face although it wasn’t sunny all day! I wasn’t red or burnt at all
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA
It totally worked for me specially in the summer and vacations at the beach. The scent is awesome and its not sticky, it stays on for a long time... and it did cover me from getting burn.
Lindsey S.
Kodak, TN
I liked this product alot . I have very pale skin so I'm always trying to make sure I wear something with sunscreen. It wasn't to greasy and I will.purchase again.
Corinne W.
Greenfield
I burn really easy, especially since I’m so fair completed. I liked this product, and it kept my skin soft. It a little expensive, but I think it was worth it. I would buy it again.
Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I'm fair and tend to burn outside so I usually cheat in a tanning bed before a vacation where I know I'll be poolside and this has been an amazing travel companion! It's very lightweight and comes out in a fine mist that distributes evenly and doesn't feel oily. I layer it with a tanning oil (one with a small spf) and it's helped me darken but without the burn. I reapply when I'm out of the water even tho it says its water resistant. Found a killer deal on Costco and it came with a small tube which I will try on my face or tattoos eventually. I have a separate mix of sunscreens for my face that work well so for now this is for body. My boyfriend will spray onto his palms and rub on his face and he has no complains tho! Great stuff and lasts long! I really enjoy the package-spray means no oily hands to wash; hate getting all settled by the beach or pool and then having to wash or really wipe hard to get the sunscreen off your hands! Now no mess to worry about just getting a drink in hand and relaxing!!
Colleen M.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Not greasy on my skin, great for my work days and my beach days! I’m fair skin and this is my secret weapon! I bought this several times this summer! Gentle and doesn’t clog my pores!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.