BY NEUTROGENA #31 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I'm fair and tend to burn outside so I usually cheat in a tanning bed before a vacation where I know I'll be poolside and this has been an amazing travel companion! It's very lightweight and comes out in a fine mist that distributes evenly and doesn't feel oily. I layer it with a tanning oil (one with a small spf) and it's helped me darken but without the burn. I reapply when I'm out of the water even tho it says its water resistant. Found a killer deal on Costco and it came with a small tube which I will try on my face or tattoos eventually. I have a separate mix of sunscreens for my face that work well so for now this is for body. My boyfriend will spray onto his palms and rub on his face and he has no complains tho! Great stuff and lasts long! I really enjoy the package-spray means no oily hands to wash; hate getting all settled by the beach or pool and then having to wash or really wipe hard to get the sunscreen off your hands! Now no mess to worry about just getting a drink in hand and relaxing!!
Colleen M.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Not greasy on my skin, great for my work days and my beach days! I’m fair skin and this is my secret weapon! I bought this several times this summer! Gentle and doesn’t clog my pores!
Yuaketha J.
Stone Mountain
Take this one to the beach and you won't regret it. Lightweight and no sticky. Even the smell is refreshing. The goal is to have fun in the sun and this product makes it happen.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
This product works very well when applied appropriately. For all those negative reviewers out there please learn how to apply sunscreen (especially spray sunscreen) in the correct manner. It is best to apply in non-windy conditions in a liberal manner to dry skin. After spraying all exposed areas rub it in. Like ALL sunscreens, this needs to be reapplied every 2 hours and within 80 minutes after sweating or water exposure. I have used many different Neutrogena sunscreens and have never had any issues with any of their products - this is a quality product that has consistently protected me when playing beach volleyball for prolonged times in high UV intensity conditions.
Aliya A.
Liberty Twp, OH
I love this sunscreen!  I buy this over and over each year!  My skin burns easily and this sunscreen does a great job at shielding my skin from the harmful rays!  It smells good and doesn't feel too sticky or oily!
Jessica W.
Not as good as banana boat. I bought the 70 spf because my skin is so fair and I still got burnt even after applying multiple times. It’s not water proof. It’s just an average sunscreen. Not too bad but not great. It smells good
Amanda J.
I️ always start my summer at the beach out with this stuff to get my base tan. It keeps you from burning and doesn’t live your skin feeling dry like most sunscreens
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
This is such a great beach spray. It has absolutely no mess and is great for a quick and easy application. The high spf is great and insures you won’t burn at all. I love the spray opposes to a lotion no sand gets mixed in.
Nikki S.
Does its job.  I love spray formulas because they are easiest to use with my kids.  I don't always have kids of time to put it on so spray is a must.
Shea G.
Yukon, OK
Have to give this one a 5 star. Took this on our river float trip and didn't receive any sun burns! Was out in the sun for hours and only reapplied a few times. Highly recommend this sunscreen to my family and friends.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.