BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Laura B.
BROOKLYN, NY
I thought the spray formula would make it easier to apply sunscreen evenly, but conversely, it made it harder to know where you had and had not applied sunscreen - I have the weird misty-edged tanlines to prove it!
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
I love this sunscreen! I never do well with rubbing in sunscreen lotion, so the spray is an easy alternative for me! I did have to make sure it was applied before I went to the beach, since the wind makes it harder to get good application. I also love that it is not greasy and feels light on my skin. I have fair skin and burn and freckle easily and had absolutely no sun damage during our time at the Florida coast! Needless to say, I was a bit surprised! I will continue to buy this product.
Berlin T.
Me gusta este spray porque te proteja contra el sol además hidrata tu piel además de hidratar te cuidar contra los rayos del sol a mi me ha funcionado bastante con la resequedad mayormente lo uso cuando voy a lugares soleados
Paige M.
Very good sunscreen! Applies easy and doesn't usually need a re-apply! One of my go to favourites definitely recommended! Is also very hydrating on skin, doesn't leave skin feeling dried out! Totally recommended!
Jade M.
I tried this sunscreen surfing my my recent holiday and while it worked well at protecting me from the sun I found the formula quite oily and it never properly sunk in
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, ON
A wonderful sunscreen. I will, do whatever it takes to avoid the sun and wrinkles! But if I am in the sun, this is the sunscreen I use. I definitely recommend this!
Maya S.
Oswego
I burn very fast, when I use this product I don't burn it has a great smell and works very well, this is now the only sunscreen I use, it is worth every penny
Just P.
miami
in love with this product. I always look for protectors that do not leave my face greasy and this ideal. it is very practical when it is applied
Gogirlph M.
Love the fresh scent. Lightweight yet heavy duty. Doesn't make your skin feel heavy. For a whole day out in the sun, putting it on twice was enough for me.
Genesis nazaret J.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you have gone to the beach and your skin need protection , I recommend this product is perfect to lighten the skin and give it back its natural shine.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.