BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.Good price and Worth's it indeed.Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall. this brand is known for its super high quality products and fine prices, once you try this you will never go back
Justine R.
Ellicott City, MD
This is the only sunscreen I use. I work outdoors at a pool up to twelve hours a day during the summer and I absolutely love the consistency and the fact that it is long lasting and waterproof. The scent is also a plus, it is unique and has become my favorite smell of summer.
Rachel B.
As someone who is pale as can be, buying a sunscreen with a higher SPF is a must. I adore this brand for that fact alone. Though, it seems that I'm able to wear this Sunscreen in the water- without worrying about whether or not I'll be burned after submerging out of the water.
Emily c.
Cohran lake ct, Douglasville
Only sunscreen I use because I have very very sensitive skin and this is the only sunscreen that doesn't irritate or break out my skin. Very effective as well, I don't get burnt and I still get a little tan. 😋
merielly s.
produto excelente protetor solar fornece a proteção da pele superior, a partir de elementos de verão duras, clinicamente comprovada para ajudar a defender os sinais de danos do sol. praia Defesa Protetor solar spray fornece força praia ampla proteção solar espectro UVA / UVB in, uma névoa de rápida absorção leve, ideal para proteção da pele ao ar livre da família ativa.
I got this for over the weekend, ready to hit the beach! Absolutely love this! It's light weight doesn't feel sticky on my skin, smells lush.

It's so easy to use, and the mist leaves my skin looks sheer and healthy.

The best sun screen I have used, doesn't even feel like I have it on, this will be my go to daily, can never be too careful in the Aussie sun!
Keren O.
I bought this product for my husband and I when we were going to visit the Caribbean island of St Lucia to protect us from the heat. When we used it we experienced no peeling however it could be kinda uncomfortable to apply since it sprays on cold. It's easy to spread on and isn't thick.
Sophie c.
Really a good sunscreen for me béa cause I have a really  light skin and I get sunburn really quickly without a good sunscreen and this one Ismail one of the most protective one that I use plus it doesn’t leaves you an oily finish on your skin it leaves a really fresh finish and non-sticky one
Alyssa M.
Airdrie , AB
Easy to apply, smells great and leaves me feeling protected. Picked this puppy up at walmart and have used it all summer. I've heard SPF 70 is a myth but I don't want to take my chances.
Kim E.
This sunscreen is easy to apply because it is a spray. It works well to protect your skin from the sun. Like other sunscreens you do need to reapply after drying off with a towel or every three hours. Some sunscreens irate my skin but this one does not.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Farah B.
gabes
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?