BY NEUTROGENA #34 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Buy on Amazon*
Kathryn W.
Sydney, Australia
My go to for long days at the beach. I live in Australia where the sun is strong and harsh all summer long. This sun spray protects my pale skin all day long and the scent is so subtle. This products sprays on evenly and is easy to work I tot he skin without leaving obvious white streaks like some lotions can. Highly recommended for anyone who wants full sun cover.
Laura G.
Saint John, NB
I really like the Neutrogena Beach Defense SPF 70 Spray for sun protection. It's perfect for keeping my pale skin from burning and the fact it's water proof is a bonus so I don't have to worry if I get wet or my sweat rubbing it off. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know!
Cassandra M.
Good sunscreen for on the go use. I've never been burned when using this sunscreen correctly. However, there is a higher chance for user error with this spray (vs. cream), especially if it's breezy, which can lead to patchy application. I think if it gets you to use to sunscreen, it's worth it, as sunscreen is very important for your skin's health. Very water and sweat resistant, but like any sun screen needs re-application after swimming or prolonged use.
Adriana F.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1183003 Miami, Fl 33198-1044
 love the smell!! You can't beat it! I've tried the generic brand for this and it is nowhere near the same. I also would go for the spray version versus the lotion because it sprays evenly and it's super convenient. When I go to the beach or pool with friends, my sunscreen (this one) this is a sunscreen that will have you smelling good on the beach versus smelling like medicine, which some other sunscreens tend to smell like.
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.Good price and Worth's it indeed.Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall. this brand is known for its super high quality products and fine prices, once you try this you will never go back
Justine R.
Ellicott City, MD
This is the only sunscreen I use. I work outdoors at a pool up to twelve hours a day during the summer and I absolutely love the consistency and the fact that it is long lasting and waterproof. The scent is also a plus, it is unique and has become my favorite smell of summer.
Rachel B.
As someone who is pale as can be, buying a sunscreen with a higher SPF is a must. I adore this brand for that fact alone. Though, it seems that I'm able to wear this Sunscreen in the water- without worrying about whether or not I'll be burned after submerging out of the water.
Emily c.
Cohran lake ct, Douglasville
Only sunscreen I use because I have very very sensitive skin and this is the only sunscreen that doesn't irritate or break out my skin. Very effective as well, I don't get burnt and I still get a little tan. 😋
merielly s.
produto excelente protetor solar fornece a proteção da pele superior, a partir de elementos de verão duras, clinicamente comprovada para ajudar a defender os sinais de danos do sol. praia Defesa Protetor solar spray fornece força praia ampla proteção solar espectro UVA / UVB in, uma névoa de rápida absorção leve, ideal para proteção da pele ao ar livre da família ativa.
I got this for over the weekend, ready to hit the beach! Absolutely love this! It's light weight doesn't feel sticky on my skin, smells lush.

It's so easy to use, and the mist leaves my skin looks sheer and healthy.

The best sun screen I have used, doesn't even feel like I have it on, this will be my go to daily, can never be too careful in the Aussie sun!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.