BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Lesly V.
It’s amazing producto I brought this one like two years ago The Sunscreen is easy to apply and non-greasy, it glides on smoothly and able to distribute evenly on my skin without leaving any sticky residue. I really like the high SPF level. The mild light scent reminds me of the beach. I would highly recommend this product.
Gabriella C.
Toronto, ON
I don't like this Neutrogena sunscreen,  it makes my skin and face more oily than it already is, and it darkens my skin. I don't feel like it protects my skin from the sun, this is my first time using it and I am not going to buy it again because I don't think it works for my skin.
Chelsea M.
This is average. I find others better. Found it greasy and not very drying. It did help with the Sun protection though. Just wish it wasn't so slippery on my face. If you're on a budget and not too fussy then it's fine.
Antonietta M.
Love this sunscreen for the beach. Easy application no greasy residue and so easy to re apply I find mine at any drugstore. Depends where you find it they can be pricey or on sale! But so worth it love the formulation.
Kelly L.
Middle Sackville , NS
This spf 70 beach defence sunscreen was truly an excellent sunscreen. Goes on evenly with an all over coverage. I would recommend this to anyone who loves the beach as much as I do. It didn’t dry out my skin and stayed on with minimal reapplying
Sadia J.
B-62 South badda, Gulshan. Dhaka-1212
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin. Sooo good.
Ďødý Ş.
bani sweif
When I go to the resort bought this product because it protects my skin from the heat of the sun in the past I could not find a product that protects my skin until I found this wonderful product
Jondelys A.
i bought at the store when i go to the beach miami beach, the bahamas and curacao also venezuelan islands, the packaging is very good and protective i will recommend this product for all who wants a good protection for the skin, it is the best cream
layan y.
ajman
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This was fantastic for my dried hands in the winter, when the backs of my hands are often cracked and even painful. I used whatever hand lotions came at hand, but they would only tide over the surface dryness for a few hours. Eucerin Intensive Repair showed instantaneous effects and within a few days my dry hands were the smoothst I'd seen them in any winter.
Stephanie G.
Miami
I usually cannot use Neutrogena products because I break out. But this 1 line works for me. The body spf and the face spf. Since using it I feel secure of my sun protection
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Farah B.
gabes
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one