Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70
Our oil-free sunscreen spray helps protect against the signs of sun damage while you’re having a fun day at the beach. It provides beach strength broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection in a lightweight, fast absorbing spray-on sunscreen mist. So you can easily protect your family’s skin from harsh outdoor summer elements while remaining active.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Oil free
- PABA free
- Lightweight, fast absorbing
HOW TO USE
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%
helps prevent sunburn
if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Caution: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Directions: spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure apply to all skin exposed to the sun hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in. do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day do not apply in windy conditions use in a well ventilated area do not apply in windy conditions reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures:Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics
Alcohol denat., isobutane, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance.see more...
Top Questions See all 74 Q&A
The high SPF lures you into buying it, and the nice smell and feel is great---all your pleasant feelings will fade away when you see in several hours that you have been slowly roasting your skin. I should have known better than to trust a beauty brand's sunscreen, usually we go with a beach brand like Banana Boat and have even had better results with generic store brands.
Pale people, avoid this "sunscreen" or you will suffer!
LOVE this sunscreen! Doesn't have a terrible or strong scent. And love that it is a translucent spray. Im a natural redhead and ill i do is burn. But if i reapply enought with this sunscreen i dont get burnt💓
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos