BY NEUTROGENA #34 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
I ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE this sunscreen! It is the only one that I buy now. I have a darker skin complexion so i like having the higher SPF. What tops off this sunscreen is that I love the smell!! You can't beat it! I've tried the generic brand for this and it is nowhere near the same. I also would go for the spray version versus the lotion because it sprays evenly and it's super convenient. When I go to the beach or pool with friends, my sunscreen (this one) is always the first to go and they always end up buying this one the next time lol Other sunscreens may have the same SPF, but just like you would enjoy having a shampoo that makes your hair that smell amazing.. this is a sunscreen that will have you smelling good on the beach versus smelling like medicine, which some other sunscreens tend to smell like.
Saribelys A.
Doral, FL
Este es un protector solar muy bueno, perfecto para ir a la playa, de fácil aplicación y se encuentran en farmacias o tiendas en el área de cosméticos, lo recomiendo y me parece moderado el precio
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, ON
A wonderful sunscreen. I will, do whatever it takes to avoid the sun and wrinkles! But if I am in the sun, this is the sunscreen I use. I definitely recommend this!
Anastasiya S.
Mississauga
So yesterday it was the first time when I used this sunscreen and i was burnt up like a lobster, I blamed MYSELF probably of my poor application. BUT the second time when my friend used it and also burnt up like a lobster , I was on hand for both the initial and re-applications, so I know it was done right. This product just does not work!

The high SPF lures you into buying it, and the nice smell and feel is great---all your pleasant feelings will fade away when you see in several hours that you have been slowly roasting your skin. I should have known better than to trust a beauty brand's sunscreen, usually we go with a beach brand like Banana Boat and have even had better results with generic store brands.

Pale people, avoid this "sunscreen" or you will suffer!
.................
LOVE this sunscreen! Doesn't have a terrible or strong scent. And love that it is a translucent spray. Im a natural redhead and ill i do is burn. But if i reapply enought with this sunscreen i dont get burnt💓
Alice S.
Thornhill, ON
This sunscreen is great in the effectiveness of it's protection and scent. I usually stray away from brands because of their off putting baby formula or fruit smell, however, this had a particularly light and airy scent. It's great because it has a rotating swivel at the top that blocks the spray from randomly coming out in bags, travel, etc. My only issue with it would be that the nozzle gets clogged after use, as with lots of aerosol products.
Kathryn W.
Sydney, Australia
My go to for long days at the beach. I live in Australia where the sun is strong and harsh all summer long. This sun spray protects my pale skin all day long and the scent is so subtle. This products sprays on evenly and is easy to work I tot he skin without leaving obvious white streaks like some lotions can. Highly recommended for anyone who wants full sun cover.
Laura G.
Saint John, NB
I really like the Neutrogena Beach Defense SPF 70 Spray for sun protection. It's perfect for keeping my pale skin from burning and the fact it's water proof is a bonus so I don't have to worry if I get wet or my sweat rubbing it off. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know!
Cassandra M.
Good sunscreen for on the go use. I've never been burned when using this sunscreen correctly. However, there is a higher chance for user error with this spray (vs. cream), especially if it's breezy, which can lead to patchy application. I think if it gets you to use to sunscreen, it's worth it, as sunscreen is very important for your skin's health. Very water and sweat resistant, but like any sun screen needs re-application after swimming or prolonged use.
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.Good price and Worth's it indeed.Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall. this brand is known for its super high quality products and fine prices, once you try this you will never go back
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.