BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Leah H.
Knoxville, TN
i like the spray a lot! it's not streaky and won't stain. favorite sunscreen
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
Wasn't all that. Very expensive and my kids still managed to get a sunburn.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Picked up this sunscreen because neutrogena is a brand i test with my sensitive skin. Packaging was very eye catching with that bright yellow. Sunscreen was easy to spray on and rub into my skin. I have sensitive and eczema prone skin and this sunscreen did not bother me. I put this on my neck and all over my body and feet and i didn’t get burned which was great! I wish this would come in travel size. I did apply it after a couple hours and it didn’t feel sticky-absorbs right into the skin
Naomi H.
nevada
Works really well although I don’t really burn. But it still protects from the sun and dries fairly quick.,
Courtney G.
Kept me from burning and it didn't dry out my skin like most sunscreen usually do.It wasn't oily or anythinf.Perfect for the beach.
Laurys S.
If sunscreen we talked about, this is the perfect dear friends, what more can you ask for. Wide protection, very high, effective, does not have to be retouched as many times as it resists sweat, does not leave a heavy texture on the face, applies super easy since it is spray which is the most ideal, do not waste product if is applied correctly, is not pegasojo, its smell is very good. Protect even on the sunniest days of summer, do not cause irritation, do not create patches in the makeup if you apply before, in fact is very good for the preparation of the skin before the makeup, its packaging is good to have it in our hairdo in house but not to carry in our bag, which would be a good suggestion for our NEUTROGENA friends who also give us a small presentation for retouching that allows us to take it with us everywhere in case we have to reapply it if it is our taste . I love  Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70
Bisma K.
ST6 2DN
Used this and it was bloody amazing. It did the job. The pros were a little went a long way. Also it lasted quite a while. It was so effective it helped me so much. It was affordable and not expensive at all. Aiyos recommend this anyone who doesn't wanna get sun burned.
Sophie c.
Really a good sunscreen for me béa cause I have a really  light skin and I get sunburn really quickly without a good sunscreen and this one Ismail one of the most protective one that I use plus it doesn’t leaves you an oily finish on your skin it leaves a really fresh finish and non-sticky one
ellie🌻 J.
Eastern Avenue, Sheffield
I have to say, I’m quite disappointed with this product, not only is it streaky but it’s oily and sticky and Slides around on the body, it is hardly waterproof which means you have to reapply it after being in water which can be quite a nuisance and it doesn’t provide as much protection as I’d like.
Patrice J.
Surrey, MN
No just no. It feels sticky when applied on the skin. Despite following the instructions and reapplying whenever needed in a shaded area, I still got sunburned. I know this shouldn’t be the case because I’ve tried other brands like thinksport and shiseido and it kept my skin protected all day long.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.