BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Sophie c.
Really a good sunscreen for me béa cause I have a really  light skin and I get sunburn really quickly without a good sunscreen and this one Ismail one of the most protective one that I use plus it doesn’t leaves you an oily finish on your skin it leaves a really fresh finish and non-sticky one
ellie🌻 J.
Eastern Avenue, Sheffield
I have to say, I’m quite disappointed with this product, not only is it streaky but it’s oily and sticky and Slides around on the body, it is hardly waterproof which means you have to reapply it after being in water which can be quite a nuisance and it doesn’t provide as much protection as I’d like.
Patrice J.
Surrey, BC
No just no. It feels sticky when applied on the skin. Despite following the instructions and reapplying whenever needed in a shaded area, I still got sunburned. I know this shouldn’t be the case because I’ve tried other brands like thinksport and shiseido and it kept my skin protected all day long.
Jacqueline B.
Apo, AP
My brother bought this for me as a joke because I'm so pale but I love it. I haven't burned except when I miss a spot and it's not coming off as easily when I'm out running or playing beach volleyball. I still need to reapply but it's not dripping everywhere after only 20 minutes of activity. It's easy to find and not too expensive IMO.
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
I love this sunscreen! I never do well with rubbing in sunscreen lotion, so the spray is an easy alternative for me! I did have to make sure it was applied before I went to the beach, since the wind makes it harder to get good application. I also love that it is not greasy and feels light on my skin. I have fair skin and burn and freckle easily and had absolutely no sun damage during our time at the Florida coast! Needless to say, I was a bit surprised! I will continue to buy this product.
Stephanie G.
Miami
I usually cannot use Neutrogena products because I break out. But this 1 line works for me. The body spf and the face spf. Since using it I feel secure of my sun protection
Petra 👑.
Petrovsko
The Sunscreen is easy to apply and non-greasy, it glides on smoothly and able to distribute evenly on my skin without leaving any sticky residue. I really like the high SPF level. The mild light scent reminds me of the beach. I would highly recommend this product.
Gabriella C.
Toronto, ON
I don't like this Neutrogena sunscreen,  it makes my skin and face more oily than it already is, and it darkens my skin. I don't feel like it protects my skin from the sun, this is my first time using it and I am not going to buy it again because I don't think it works for my skin.
Tawnya L.
Gore Bay, ON
I have sensitive skin and a burn very easily. This product didn't irritate my skin when I wore it ... and I had great coverage as long as I reapplied it every couple hours. I also didn't feel overly greasy like I do with most other sunscreens. This for me is a summer must have.
Arlyn S.
I like this product since I love the beach. One of the things I like the most is the presentation cause is very ease to use and is very effective. I have sensitive skin and it works for me. I bought it for the first time cause I forgot mine in home in summer past year. Since then I’ve been using this product.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.