BY NEUTROGENA #24 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Janee D.
Independence , MO
I get this for my sister and she loves it plus it has an spf of 70 which really protects my sister because she gets sunburnt easily. I also use this because it is important to protect the skin from the sun.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
It's easy to use and very convenient. I would say to buy and use. It's great for the young. It's cheap and worth it. The kids never have a problem with it and it works amazing.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I picked these up with a coupon for our summer vacation. The only downfall to these is that they are more expensive than most other sunscreen sprays. They apply quickly and evenly.
Sara G.
Saint Charles, MO
My husband’s skin does not tolerate the sun well. This sunscreen is easy to apply and protects his fair skin while he chases our little ones on the beach and snorkels in the ocean. Highly recommend!
Funmi A.
Durham
I am not a fan of this product. If I spray it near my face my eyes would get irritated. It's harsh on my face, but pretty much gentle everywhere else. It did not meet my expectations for the price.
Sara S.
This is a great beach or amusement park sunscreen! It's a bit sticky on application, but I feel it's worth it because you definitely won't get a sunburn even if you stay in the sun for a whole day!
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
My favorite spray for protecting my skin against the sun ! I purchase several each summer and never go without it ! It's easy and convenient to use and store and I usually purchase at Walmart or target !
Jenise W.
Abilene , TX
This is by far the best sunscreen I have ever used. It works great for a day at the beach or a day by the pool it gives full coverage and doesn't come off in the water
HEATHER A.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This is my go to sun screen spray for the beach or pool. I love it because its convenient and easy to use. Just spray on right when you get out of the water! I never burn when I use this!
Hannah L.
Smithland
I haven’t used this a lot, but I took it on my cruise. I still applied it to my shoulders and my face although it wasn’t sunny all day! I wasn’t red or burnt at all
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.