BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Guadalupe M.
This sunscreen does not leave any greasy feeling on the skin. It works the best when is applied as the directions recommend. That’s spray liberally and spread evenly and 15 minutes before sun exposure. Although it does the job. I still have gotten some sunburn but not severe. The smell is great and doesn’t not smell like chemicals like some sunscreen protection.
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
I am a family love this product. It is a defense at the beach from water and sun it has 70 SPF and it's a helioplex broad spectrum UVA and UVB water-resistant for 80 minutes period I use this product on my children and myself. If you did not put on any lotion there is no need to worry because it's just packed with things that would make your shins shine and glow.
Oneyda C.
US
No complaints. I use this every time we go to the beach and so far so good. Sometimes I apply it earlier and sometimes right before going into the water. I normally stay in the sun and water 4-6 hours straight and I have not gotten any sunburn. I also use this on my 1 year old.
Linzy G.
My family gets this sunscreen from Costco in a nice big two pack with a small travel bottle. We're all very fair skinned and spend a lot of days at the pool and we live in the desert so we really need a good spf that will stay on our skin. This stuff works great! I have yet to get a sunburn and I even use it on our 4 year old and it keeps his fair skin protected from the hash rays of sun as well. We've bought it twice so far and have been very happy!
Kira R.
Lakewood, OH
Used it for a beach trip and was pleasantly surprised by the long- wear and effective protection it gave. I burn very easily but spent about 3-4 hours in midday/afternoon sunlight and water and only reapplied once (less than I should have) without burning! It is less greasy than traditional sunblock (but not grease-free). The only downside is that it is difficult to tell where it has and has not been applied, but that is true for most spray sunblocks.
Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
I am super pale. I either freckle or burn. Or both. I also have a disability that causes me to overheat very easily and sweat a ton. So this sunscreen was a god send. I didn't need to apply every hour on the hour, it didn't feel greasy and gross. I do outdoor conventions and times where my arm was left in the sun, I didn't burn! This sunscreen is almost as good as the Korean sunscreens!
Késia F.
Portland , OR
Have to say that I'm very picky with sunscreen. And I'm very impressed with this one. It's not greasy, super easy to apply, the spray is practical, the product is transparent so I don't have to worry about rubbing to much. And it's fast absorbing. Much better than I thought
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
After trying many sunblocks for my son and I and fail after fail I finally gave this a try even though not use for the beach but we live under the hot humid Texas sun this is the only thing that actually keeps us from burning and doesn't feel oily and greasy on us! Highly recommend even for your toddler!
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Definitely the best to me because this brand was recommended by my dermatologist and it doesn’t break my skin out when I️ use it on my face and isn’t super heavy or smelly. The spray is also the easiest to me and most convenient! Cause who wants to spend forever lathering your whole body in sunscreen?!
Natalie L.
Tempe, AZ
This sunscreen is the bees knees.  First off, the smell is amazing.  It smells like a tropical paradise to me more exact.  The formula is fast drying and as long as you don't rely on the spray action alone and rub it in to your skin and reapply throughout the day, it will do the job it's meant to do.  My only con is it's a little pricey but it's not too steep.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Farah B.
gabes
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?