BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Carmen R.
This product works very well when applied appropriately. For all those negative reviewers out there please learn how to apply sunscreen (especially spray sunscreen) in the correct manner. It is best to apply in non-windy conditions in a liberal manner to dry skin. After spraying all exposed areas rub it in. Like ALL sunscreens, this needs to be reapplied every 2 hours and within 80 minutes after sweating or water exposure. I have used many different Neutrogena sunscreens and have never had any issues with any of their products - this is a quality product that has consistently protected me when playing beach volleyball for prolonged times in high UV intensity conditions.
Sparkle B.
Rockmart, GA
It took me 30 years to find a product that would keep me from getting a sunburn. I am so happy to have found it. I cannot make it through a summer without this product. It is a must have for me. It would be great if it was a little cheaper but I will just continue watching for sales. It sprays on well and dries fast. I recommend it to everyone I know, especially my fellow super pale skinned friends.
Tara L.
Oviedo
This product is good at protecting from the sun, but I no longer bring spray sunscreen of any kind to the beach.  The beach is a windy place, and you end up spraying the air more than your skin.  With the price of this product, it's not something you want to waste.  You're better off getting the lotion.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I was really excited when I saw this brand had a sunscreen and to my daughter for when she went to the water park but unfortunately even though she had reapplied she still came back a bit burnt so it doesn't seem that it worked as great as I would have liked it too
Ariel K.
Fayetteville
This sunscreen is full coverage with out being oily or blotchy. When in the water it lasts for an hour before reapplying is needed it is easy to use and doesn't leave a lingering smell. Perfect and practical for the water because it doesn't wear down quickly and has a reasonable price point.
Tishana T.
I love using this sunscreen. It has a scent that isn’t too strong and it’s pleasant. I bought it at Duane Reade on a trip to NY before heading to the beach and I keep repurchasing because my whole family uses it. It lasts for a good while before needing to reapply and the spray covers well.
Nahian C.
My go to sunscreen! Affordable in my opinion and I would repurchase. This is super lightweight, non greasy and slight fragrance which is not overpowering, just the way i prefer. If thats what you’re looking for in a sunscreen then give this a try.
Kayla W.
My sister got burnt from a firework a few summers ago and we were going on a cruise only 3 short weeks later. This is the kind of sunscreen that the doctor recommended for her to use. It had a nice smell and sprayed well. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it turned the inside of some of my bikini tops from white to a yellowy-off white color so I didn't like it for that. I've never had another brand of sunscreen do that before. Other than that, it was a great sunscreen and I definitely recommend it for people with burns or other skin issues.
Taylir L.
I always use this sunscreen. The SPF 50 is amazing and it goes on really lightly. It smells so good and it doesn’t leave your skin too oily. The price point is great at Costco because you can get it in a double (or more) pack.
Melanie M.
maysville ky
I go through these like crazy! I have very weird skin and get super black in the summer and I also burn so I put this on religiously! I find that one I don’t burn and two yes I still get dark but not as dark as I would
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
Farah B.
gabes
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one
Influenster M.
Que tanto protege la piel?