Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenNeutrogena
Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70

Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70

How good is this sun cream?I just purchased it but I don’t know if it’s good or not....
[product:neutrogena-beach-defense-body-spray-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-70-65-fl-oz] ? Does this body spray leaves your skin shiny and feeling oily?
Looking for a non-chemical filled sunscreen that’s a good value, does this fit the bill?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,240 reviews
Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Sandra G.
I have tried a lot of different brands of sunscreen and this one is the best. I love how it applies and doesn't leave a sticky runny mess like other brands. It also smells good versus other brands stink so bad!! It's more expensive but I feel like it is worth the money.
Sakuntala R.
Cumming, GA
Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Sakuntala R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is really good for summer at the pool..This is not typically greasy thick..It is lightweight spray .. Very easy to use..No strong smell.stay on and works great.. Really like this ...Go for it..!!!
Tiffany J.
Union, SC
Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Tiffany J.
The Neutrogena beach defense,helioplex broad spectrum 70spf water+sun protection sunscreen spray works well by protecting our bodies from those unforgiving uva-uvb rays, it dries fast and is lightweight
Lacey G.
Tomball, TX
Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Lacey G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this sunscreen! and it works great with sensitive skin and also skin that breaks out easily! It works great from protecting you from the sun! & smells good!
Paola D.
Frederick, MD
Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Paola D.
I like because protect my skin of the sun in the summer time. it is gentle. But I don't like because it is have a lot oily . I just have one bottle for more the 3 month I don't use frequently about the oil. I don't like that.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
My family and I spend lots of time outdoors in the summer swimming and boating, and Neutrogena is our go to sun protection. It smells nice, is super easy to apply (spray on), and offers great spf to keep us safe.
Ladonna H.
Los Angeles, CA
Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Ladonna H.
Yes! As a person with somewhat sensitive skin I can confidently use this. It sprays out in a very nice mist. The scent is rather light and feels cool and refreshing on the skin. I've used this for several summers and its never let me down. I'm very happy with this product. I highly recommend!
Bethany B.
Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Bethany B.
Love love love this sunscreen! Easy to apply as an additional layer through out the day. The smell is great. And it’s not oily or sticky on your body. It absorbs quickly into the skin
Stefani C.
Alexandria, VA
Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Stefani C.
I love this sunscreen! It keeps my skin dry and protects very well! I totally recommend
Tricia N.
Walpole, MA
My family and I have been using Neutrogenia Beach Defense Spray all summer at the beach. This sunblock really works well. It keeps us from getting sunburn and is gentle on our skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,075 reviews
il y a un an
Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 ? Does this body spray leaves your skin shiny and feeling oily?
vicky K. il y a un an
I personally think it does. It’s not terrible, but I feel it.