Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Looking for a non-chemical filled sunscreen that’s a good value, does this fit the bill?
How well does this work to prevent sunburn?
I think it is more esier than the creamy one i want to have one
Start your review of Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70!
2 months agoSurrey, BC
Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Tiffany L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeping me from burning under the Vegas sun. Doesn't feel too sticky. Easy and quick to apply because of the spray. However I find I use this up way faster than the lotion type of sun screen. Price is reasonable. Ended up getting another bottle for this trip.
4 days agotempe
Just took this one to the beach. We loved it. A lot of my family used it and none of us got burned with it. You do have to keep applying. I got a good tan while I was there even with this applied. Got in a 2 pack from Costco and it was on rebait!
4 months agoOlympia , WA
I love that this is gentle enough to use on my baby. We both have extremely fair skin and while using this product we have not been burned. 100% would recommend to anyone! I don’t normally use arisol cans but this one works very well
6 days ago
This is what I use on my kids and it's the BEST! My oldest will spend hours outside swimming and playing and this keeps him from burning. I don't even have to keep reapplying it. I even make them close their eyes so I can spray it on their face. It sprays evenly and just smells like the beach.
a day agoRichmond
My whole family and I use this sunscreen and love it! We wear it on beach or lake days or days when we’re out and about in the sun! Super light and doesn’t feel greasy in your skin. Would recommend to anyone!
a month ago
Great product with an amazing smell (: well at least to be sunscreen:) does good to only be 70 spf also does very well if you have a litttle one playing softball or baseball or any outdoor sports because they may not know until the get home that they were getting burnt
4 months agoCARSON, CA
Sunscreen is super important! I use this particular one because I don’t feel sticky when I use it & the scent doesn’t linger on. I hate the smell of sunscreen but this one I can deal with.
6 days agoJackson
Great sunscreen. I was very satisfy with this product. It smells nice, easy to apply. Products mine and my kids skin very well. I have never had to reapply it more then once in a day.
a month agoState College, PA
Love this sunscreen. The spray nozzle makes it convenient for easy application with no worry of a mess. It is 100% worth it’s price and will help make putting on sunscreen a breeze.
2 months ago
I’m docking this one a star because of the price. I usually use Target brand because it does the same job and costs less. However when this is on sale I buy this instead. It goes on very easily like all sprays with less aerosol backlash as I call it. Works great just make sure to keep reapplying. I feel too many people think one application lasts the day and is does not. As someone who’s had skin cancer I am conscious of reapplying as often as the bottle states. Usually every 80 minutes. If you’re doing water activity make sure to dry off first and it doesn’t get cakey. Also give it some time to sink in before going into the water to get the full protection.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...