BY NEUTROGENA #31 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other Information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Brittany T.
Maiden, NC
If I could buy stock in this, I would. I highly recommend this for children and adults. I have fair skin, and burn easily. My son, however, doesn’t. Lol. Still, I don’t burn when I wear this and neither does he. Gives him the little glow. No sunburn or itchy skin issues. Same applies for me! Avoid melanoma later, and sun poisoning now.. get you some of this sunscreen!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I use the 30 spf version and I love it!!! I bought this because it was the only option I had at a small pharmacy by my apartment and in so glad I did. It is the best smelling sunscreen I’ve tried and the spray, sprays evenly on my skin. I do rub it in also just in case but I prefer this over banana boat, Hawaiian tropic, and sun bum.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I was really excited when I saw this brand had a sunscreen and to my daughter for when she went to the water park but unfortunately even though she had reapplied she still came back a bit burnt so it doesn't seem that it worked as great as I would have liked it too
Tishana T.
I love using this sunscreen. It has a scent that isn’t too strong and it’s pleasant. I bought it at Duane Reade on a trip to NY before heading to the beach and I keep repurchasing because my whole family uses it. It lasts for a good while before needing to reapply and the spray covers well.
Nduoma M.
This is a really great sunscreen. It has a pretty high SPF so it does a great job of protecting your skin from the sun. It's also water resistant so if you're at the beach and want to go for a swim, you don't have to worry about the sunscreen washing off. I would recommend this product.
Nahian C.
My go to sunscreen! Affordable in my opinion and I would repurchase. This is super lightweight, non greasy and slight fragrance which is not overpowering, just the way i prefer. If thats what you’re looking for in a sunscreen then give this a try.
Kayla W.
My sister got burnt from a firework a few summers ago and we were going on a cruise only 3 short weeks later. This is the kind of sunscreen that the doctor recommended for her to use. It had a nice smell and sprayed well. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it turned the inside of some of my bikini tops from white to a yellowy-off white color so I didn't like it for that. I've never had another brand of sunscreen do that before. Other than that, it was a great sunscreen and I definitely recommend it for people with burns or other skin issues.
Taylir W.
I always use this sunscreen. The SPF 50 is amazing and it goes on really lightly. It smells so good and it doesn’t leave your skin too oily. The price point is great at Costco because you can get it in a double (or more) pack.
Kavitha J.
Kirkland
I like using this sunscreen spray because this gives me a very good protection from the harmful sun rays... I'm allergic to the sun... if my skin is exposed to harsh or sharp sun rays, i tend to get painful rashes... but every time i use this i can just walk around under the sun for long hours... I like to use this not only when I'm out in the hot weather, but also when I wear skirts since the spray gives a beautiful glow to the skin...
Melanie M.
maysville ky
I go through these like crazy! I have very weird skin and get super black in the summer and I also burn so I put this on religiously! I find that one I don’t burn and two yes I still get dark but not as dark as I would
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Have you every had a reaction to this product?
rachelle a.
How long does it generally keep?
ANDREINA Y.
Que tanto protege la piel?
Sara O.