$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Our oil-free sunscreen spray helps protect against the signs of sun damage while you’re having a fun day at the beach. It provides beach strength broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection in a lightweight, fast absorbing spray. So you can easily protect your family’s skin from harsh outdoor summer elements while remaining active.

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE:

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not spray directly into face.
  • Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
      • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
      • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Inactive ingredients:
Alcohol Denat, Isobutane, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Trisiloxane, Diethylhexyl 2,6‐Naphthalate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance
Drug Facts
Active ingredients
Avobenzone (3%) Homosalate (8%) Octisalate (4%) Octocrylene (2%) Oxybenzone (5%)
Purpose
Sunscreen
Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it keep out of eyes rinse with water to remove Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Caution: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Directions: spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure apply to all skin exposed to the sun do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day do not apply in windy conditions use in a well ventilated area do not apply in windy conditions reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics
Inactive ingredients
Alcohol denat, isobutane, dimethicone, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, trisiloxane, diethylhexyl 2,6‐naphthalate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance

Does anybody recommend this for kids 2 and under? Or is there a different one I should get for my son? Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ?
How does the spray compare to the actual lotion? Do you think it spreads on more evenly or provides less of a layer of sunscreen? I have very fair skin so I'm looking for something that provides a good, healthy layer of sunscreen, but is also not too greasy
When you spray this on your body do you feel sticky?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
a month agolos Angeles
This sunscreen works wonders. It doesn’t come off as soon as you get in the water. Make sure your skin is completely dry when putting the product on. A little higher in price but it’s worth it. Also it doesn’t smell like the basic sunscreen smell and i love that.
2 months agonorman
My family uses this product as well every summer without fail. We love Neutrogena sunscreen and believe in this product to protect our skin. We would not change a thing.Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 30
2 months agoNew Orleans, LA
LOVE this sunscreen! The spray is even and doesn’t clog! It goes on clear and quickly absorbs into my skin. It’s easy to apply to hard-to-reach areas. The mist provides enough coverage that if you can’t reach it to rub it in to your skin, you are still protected. I’ve never been sunburnt while using this product. Highly recommended!
3 months agoGrand Forks, ND
I love this sunscreen! The smell is amazing. Doesn’t smell like old sunscreens. I love the spray nozzle; it does not clog up like many other I have tried. This brand comes in many different SPF ranges. I bought the 30 because I love that it is a beach defender and adds the water protection to it.
2 months agoRocky Mount , NC
We recently used this sunscreen on our summer vacation to the beach. I love the convenience of a spray which makes application so easy. It smells really good and is affordable. Everyone in my family maintained great coverage, however my husband still experienced burning!
a month ago
This sunscreen is fantastic! I don’t normally wear 30spf but when I do I reach for this bottle. The product is long lasting, protective, and doesn’t give you that oily feeling. I recommend this product to anyone that hasn’t found the right sunscreen for them.
2 months agoNew Iberia, LA
works great and super affordable. i would recommend this for anyone who goes to the beach or to the pull or just in the Sun for an extended period of time. always protect your skin, no matter what you think. would recommend this product always. we use it constantly
2 months agoFort Smith, AR
This is a great product and definitely is a great thing to carry with you in the summer. Making it a plastic container would be a little more efficient. This sunscreen is very affordable to anyone. I alway recommend this brand.
2 months agoSmyrna
This is our go-to spray sunscreen. It sprays well and has good coverage. The smell is pleasant. It does not irritate our skin and we have a few in our family that have sensitive skin. We even have used it on faces in a pinch!
2 months ago
This is the only sunscreen my daughter can use! She has extremely sensitive skin and breaks out in hives with all other sunscreen! Provides great protection, even after being on the beach and in the water for several hours!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...