BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Oil free
  • PABA free
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing

HOW TO USE

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• Is it sweat proof? My husband works outside in Florida, s...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on the face? Does it work well under ...1 Answers
  • can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily afte...4 Answers
Carmen K.
Cheverly
It's amazing to use this product , has a good smell and is not sticky and has a good price !
I love this it ❤ ️
Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.
Las Vegas , NV
I love using this sunscreen pretty much all year round especially in the summer. It doesn't feel greasy on your skin so sometimes I'll use it for my face. It has a pleasant smell nothing too strong. I highly recommend this sunscreen.
Melody S.
Katy, TX
A product I have been loving this summer is this Neutrogena sunscreen. I've had problematic skin since my early teen years, and I have always found that Neutrogena provides excellent coverage and it doesn't irritate my skin. Plus this specific one smells amazing. Be smart. Protect your skin. ☀
HAery H.
Delhi
Test360 I have to be at the top of the list of the list of the list of the list is the good person who are not the top of the list of the Lakme Cc Cream Complexion Care Cream Shade Bronze Goodness of Skin Care and Make-up [product:cameleon-br-make-up-kit-#jc161]
Rosa E.
Indianapolis, IN
I wasn't one to use sunscreen because it always left an oily or sticky film on my skin and I hated it. This brand is awesome. Love it . It doesn't smell bad, nice bright yellow bottle you can't miss. I would definitely buy it again?
karla g.
San luis, Az
Time ago I did not use sunscreen because I did not like the smell and oily skin sensations. With this product I do not have problems , the smell is imperceptible and leaves no oily skin . I 100% recommend it.
Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
This is not the first Neutrogena product that I used. And like the others the quality is great. This lotion protect me from the sunburns. It Smells good and the size is perfect to put in my bag and carry everywhere.
Raquel S.
miami, fl
I use it and I love it, it smells very good it is very soft, not greasy and I love it because I can use it on my face and make up without problems, its price is very good. For how good it was with this product I bought one for my mom and I recommend it every time someone wants a good sunscreen.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is my go to sunscreen! It works wet or dry, and even in the sand... It provides long lasting protection against UVA and UVB rays, and is safe for the whole family. It's the only sunscreen I put on my children & myself. So far, no burns <3 Neutrogena® Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum Spf 70
Corisa K.
New York
Great product; doesn't have a gross smell like some suncreens notoriously do. This product is VERY thick. It takes a lot of time to rub in the product, but I find this to be it's way of showing me the layers of protection I am getting. It really does work well when you're in the water. Reapply after every 3+ hours and you're all set!!!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What is this lotions scent? Also, is it a body sunscreen or just faces?
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
can anyone tell me if this makes your skin feel oily after putting it on?
Nikki D.